I have to tell someone this before i blow up...

So I left my lights on in the civic and the battery died, annoying but not a huge deal, just gotta jump the thing. Fortunately my dad’s 2009 altima is in the garage. I have ridden in the car only a hand full of times, literally. He treats this car like its a classic ferrari with a 100 miles on it. So I try to push the civic towards the garage and I can’t do it, plus its raining. So I go to get the key to the altima and Im thinking how touchy my dad can be… especially about that fucking car. So I call him up to be respectful to ask him if i can drive the car a whole ten feet so I can jump my car and he goes no, I dont think thats gonna work out. Im like dad, its seriously like a 1 second drive… Im not going to bust the car. Hes like yahh no, Il come home from work.

Thats my rant, hadddd to get that out.

LOL you should pop started it

Yeh do that

…defff not pop starting it

Wow that is weak sauce

rub feces under your dads door handle.

respect.

Your first mistake was calling your dad to ask, shoulda just moved it because now if you do he told you not too

If I had moved that car and he happened to figure it out, which theres a decent chance he would have… I dunno what he would have done, he probably would have flipped out.

why not? :crazy

a) That would require me to be able to get the car rolling b) Not the best thing to do for your car

one time wont kill it

Would you ever pop start the termi?

Sounds like me with the Supra :rofl

if i had no other way of getting it started an i needed to go somewhere

I can understand that… but bro, my dads car is a stock 2.5 altima.

lol fail for that

So then what did he take to work? That’s not his DD? What’s happening in this thread?

I have pop started my civic like 30 times when it use to stall all the time

He has a ford ranger that has a cap on the bay… the altima is a garage queen.

well theres no way i can pop start it