I haven't been this happy in 5 years.

So as a handful of you know I began to apply to UR in late November. I finished my application on December 3rd.

I received my acceptance letter to UB yesterday. It was nice, but I wasn’t wowed. Not like “gold star,” “blue ribbon”, etc.

I opened my mailbox today and, SCOOP!, I see a white envelope. I pulled out the mail and looked at it.

So that kind of takes away the suspense of opening the white envelope, but the letter made me happy nonetheless…

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):slight_smile: So as many of you know I went to NCCC. I kind of had some issues in junior year which prevented me from going to a 4 year school. 920 on SAT (I had just gotten out of the hospital the preceding Friday, eep). I had good grades before then, and my HALF senior year I got good grades. It finally feels like I’m putting that fuck up to rest. I really do like NCCC. I love my professors.

:slight_smile: I’m so happy. They’re #11 in primary care schools in the nation (as per US weekly). I really don’t think I would have ended up at Rochester out of high school anyway, I probably would have gone to UB. My parents have a long time family friend that’s an oncologist at UB/VA and she thinks it’s a better decision for me than UB undergrad.

Still waiting on Cornell, but I think Rochester is more realistic.

Future plans? I want to become a doctor of osteopathy. So interesting. Of course I have a few back ups, but I need to focus on my salad (OH MARTHA!)
[color=Black]I’m so happy.

[/color]

Congrats Corey :slight_smile:

Pretty cool man and good luck on the road to becoming a DO (it).

congrats !

Awesome

congrats

Congrats, man! Goodluck.

good job corey maybe ill have to go the rochester route after all :-p

How am I going to pay for this…all of this…

tup bro.

there is NO reason not to go to school.

congrats, man :slight_smile:

Congrats Corey :slight_smile:

Congrats man :tup:

congrats man, same thing just happened to me, but with UB

:tup: X 12347812347 Congrats Cory!!

puta to you :tup:

Good luck figuring out your UB dars report! :wink:

:tup:

motiviation is sweet

good job man :tup:

350 fat chicks at $100 a pop, or 35 really fat chicks at $1000 a pop.