I hear it's only gay if you push back...

Guess Nissan is feeling kinda gay…

thats cool, might as well start driving for us soon.

seems pretty gay to me… :shrug:

not enough info supplied in that blurb, but how aware is the car? Where as what if you are in a situation where you need to abruptly accelerate out of a danger zone ?

Something tells me this won’t be making it into the GTR…

I’d disable that even faster than I disabled the stupid CAGS 1st to 4th shifting bullshit in the GTO.

While Nissan hasn’t quite cut drivers out of the equation all together (yet), it is making some considerable progress in controlling just how they drive, including preventing folks from driving drunk

how does this work??

i like the idea in a “gas” saver way

i think it only increases resistance, it does not limit the throttle…

Once Toyota copies it, Prius owners will be able to take the block of wood out from under the gas pedal. :tup:

i dont like where nissan is going with this.

ah.

still, :meh:

More Liberal Fascism.

Wait until the logger(black box) sends this info to your insurance comany and the EPA.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:tinfoilhat:

i forgot where i heard about this a while ago but i dont know how i feel about this yet

Not a bad idea. I still gawk with wonder when I see drivers going WOT from red light to red light. Your average driver still doesn’t understand proper usage of the left lane. How are they to comprehend that the harder you push the accelerator, the more gas your car is going to consume? “MPG is MPG, amirite?”

^Some of us don’t care. ?

At the end of the year I am going to wish I had that $100 back?
No.

Also, mashing the pedal saves me a lot of money in therapy.:biglaugh:

:bigclap:

lol aint that the truth

as for the system, it seems really retarded. People who WANT to save money on fuel, don’t need this… and people who don’t want it, obviously don’t need it either.

makes me wonder if they’ll use it for EPA/CAFE bullshit (look, THIS car avg. 40mph with gas saving mechanism… Lets up the GTR another 100hp)

x2

To me you just seem like an idiot. It’s also, usually, not people in “performance” cars anyway.

I see more guys in f150’s who think their gas pedal is an on/off switch than any other car. They also are usually the ones doing 80mph+ on the highway running up the left lane.

^^ You must live by me lol.

Me personally or people that enjoy mashing the go pedal in general?