I just Got Robbed

something similar happened to a guy my dad works with. was told what he was buying was a brand new minidv, ended up getting a brick sealed in the box…tdown to theives. glad you are ok though, thats whats important.

him: “give me your money or i’ll take it out”
me: “buddy, you do NOT want to shoot or stab a cop at this point in your life”
where did he run off to?

duck. You are smart.

My mom had a guy that wanted to steal her car as she was getting into it after work when she was younger, however he didn’t know how to drive stick. :rofl:

^^^^ hahaha

hey guys It was on the BUF. news…cOOL…lol

Check it out…http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050820/6051419.asp

and just in case the link dies…

Laptop offer ruse leads to robbery

8/20/2005

A Skillen Street man was robbed of $800 cash at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday when a man approached him in the 1800 block of Elmwood Avenue and asked if he wanted to buy a laptop computer, Buffalo police reported.
When the victim looked inside the box, the suspect pointed toward his own waist, telling the man: “Give me what you got, don’t make me pull it out. My boys are watching.”

The suspect, described as about 40, with black curly hair and a slim build, fled in a black Jeep Cherokee south on Elmwood.

I agree 100%.

Life is about learning bro… we all make mistakes. Thankfully, you didn’t make a mistake that cost you your life.

I admire your smart thinking… it’s tough dealing with shit when you’re all freaked out.

Good luck sorting this out… I hope the people that robbed you die in a fire. After you get your $ back, of course.

$800? I thought you said $300

yeah the Buffalo News made a mistake…I have the police report and it showes clearly that it was 300 bux…O well…:slight_smile:

Stupid news lol

glad your ok man

sorry to hear that buffalo just aint what it used to be