I LOVE DOWNTOWN!!

So i’m sitting in my office with paper work up to my neck, and I take a minute to look out the window and what do I see…

On the patio of the newly built condo across the street, a couple of divine ladies sunbathing topless while sipping margaritas… I wish I had a camera with me…

DRE

Thats awesome man, go up and ask “if they could use a hand?”!

*Nik looks out window … see’s trees and brown people … ahhh Brampton.

Phil looks peaks out from behind the pile of work on his desk and looks out the window and sees …

The Parking lot. Damn Etobicoke.

I see my beautiful S14, which won’t be there for much longer. :frowning: Oh and old people. Damn Etobicoke.

No pics no care, Dre.

So car is sold?

I know… I need a camera right now!!!

DRE

go out and grab a disposible.

So car is sold?[/quote]

A guy offered me my asking price. He’s coming down today to take a look at it, but is pretty sure he is going to buy it. A few more interested buyers are emailing me too. I hope they don’t rice it out. :?

And Dre, i hear that. I need a digicam too. Just something with 3.2mp and can take decent macros.

i dont have any windows at my work consider your selves lucky :evil:

I see about 20 people … half girls … everyone in swimsuits sitting in foldout chairs with a drink in their hand in our parking lot.

Time to get back out there.
Maybe I’ll take my camera so you guys know I’m not just talking shit
:wink:

All i see is darkness, fear and anger. But sometimes the mirror is spotty.

I look out my window and I see cars for sale a bunch of buildings and a bunch of customers that I would love to kick the crap out of because they are pissing me off.

Fuck I hate work.
Why can’t I have a cool job? It was cool the first few years now Im just bored. Yes people even driving around my bosses Ferrari 360 modena to go get lunch and pick up clients gets boring after a while. Hey any buyers? you can check it out at www.prestigemotors.ca come on guys it’s only $200,000.00 you can own this or like 50 240sx’s. Or one kick ass 240sx with $195 000.00 woth of modifications. :lol:

a girl i used to date a couple summers ago (ah, that was a great summer) would always sun bathe topless on her patio. they had little blow up swimming pool they used to “swim” in too. you know, the ones you fill with a garden hose…

the good ol’ days… those girls were pale as milk, so they needed the rays…

i look outside of my window at work, and see nothing but civics. uninspiring…

I look outside my window at work and see brand new sexy Altima SE-R :smiley: