I love Dsm's

So i took out the gsx lastnight i get to a stop sign and relized my car had white smoke coming out from under the hood and noticed my car was overheating the gauge shot stright up so i shut it off and get out to look and i see all this liquid come pouring out. Im wondering what it could be i have been reading and peaple are saying head gasket,Radiator,waterpump any ideas? oh ya it was like a clear with a lil gold tint to it. I guess i should’nt be to surprised damn dsm messes up every summer.

are you sure the belt didnt just break and it’s pissing coolant everywhere? not sure what kind of coolant you use.

I’ve owned 3 dsm’s and two of them I ended up removing the ac because one of the bearings was shot and ate through belts once every other week.

sounds like your catching the headgasket flu everyone seems to be getting lol. pull your oil cap and see if it has frothy brown stuff on it

Its stories like these that make me afraid of driving my DSM…

Sorry man… GL, I hope its not that bad.

look for a cracked coolant line…that is what happened to one of my DSMs…then it over heated and white stuff came pouring out everywhere…i’m going to guess you warped your head. my advice: peice it out and buy something else lol good luck…i know your pain

If you still need an appt, you know how to get ahold of us. Good luck.

thanks for your help it’s going to hybrid monday.