WHITE SMOKE WTF??

97 acura integra gsr smoking white after it shit for a while or if i rev it past 6k
WTF is going on now I just replace the headgasket and hunts just put in a kms valve train with new valve sealsssss and its getting worse everytime i start it

Sounds like the dreaded unicorn in the exhaust manifold.

you fucked up the hg install somehow would be my first guess, or you didn’t bleed it correctly and it’s bad again.

did you have the head surface checked/decked?

What is that supposed to mean? I am fucking pissed as hell please no B.S

white smoke? is it overheating or hunting at idle " revving up and down in a rythom "

Ya it was decked by hunts

No not at all its running prefect

using anitfreeze at all

But it doesn’t smoke anywhere underneath 5k tho i don’t get it

I dont think so

well white smoke=steam=coolant

soooo you’re burning coolant somehow.

IT doesn’t smell sweet tho it smell like gas I forgot to add there is no O2 sensor in it

when i first ran the car it was fine no smoke anywhere but i havent driven it cuz its not on the road now but then i when out and drove the car down the street and back a feww times and its smoking

well unless your car is burning unicorn piss white smoke=water, it’s not smoke, it’s steam.

if this is happening when the car is warm and not just cold, then it’s definitely burning coolant.

fuck how in the fuck is the head gasket bad already i havent even driven it

how many miles are on the car sice the head job ?

like 2 miles

most likely ya got coolant on the exh when ya did the head and its burning out of it . pretty common , also if no o2 sensor a slight rich condion with exsessive moisture can do that

but its getting worse everytime i start the car

I also forgot to add its dripping water out of the exhaust that doesnt smell like coolant I am so fucking lost ANyone think it might be the felpro headgasket that just shit the bed?