WHITE SMOKE WTF??

I’m pulling this completely out of my ass but…

If you have not let the car get to temp and really let everything get nice and hot, when it gets “warm” and you shut if off condensation is building and more is building up inside the exhaust everytime you do it, thus causing it to “smoke” more…

Let it idle and get up to operating temp, check coolant levels, see if the temperature stays in its sweet spot, if it does its probably just condensation.

So how to i get all that water out and make sure its not coolant that not burning and it does get all the way up to temp

my car blows ALOT of black smoke, i think we have similar issues.

Aren’t you running a TDI

:rofl

oh yeah, good point

Whats so funny ?

ya need to run the car and get it HOT for a while man . u starting it up and shutting it off when its this humid out is gonna make it worse till all that shit is evaporated out

Didnt you say you wanted to race me will i am gonna pass on that cuz i am torqueless lol

Ok ill try that do you think i should rev it to blow it out? I am hoping that it

dont let it idle as it wont get the whole exh hot enough

O ok cuz i would let the car idle for a while outside until it got to temp then i would but it back in the garage i wont rev it

oh come on, my car is 90hp 150tq. super slow.

ok only if you promis not to make fun of me when i lose lol

[http://albanyunderground.net/~albanyun/images/smiles/ass2mouth2al.gif](javascript:emoticon(’:nasty:’))

Haaaaa… reallll funny

i doubt you will lose. my car might run 15.5 @ 87mph

COme on stop making fun of mee I know i am new on here

im completely serious. my tdi is legit like 90whp.

i pretty sure you got something that you not saying