I love FiOS

Im downloading a torrent right now at 3.4mbs steady…

I love fios

Its going to take me according to utorrent 13 minutes to download this 1.9gb file

Sorry I typoed above (2+ mbs steady)

I lost my battlefield 2 CD so instead of buying a new one ill just download an ISO and use my cd key :slight_smile:

I’d love for rr to have the upload of FiOS but the download is sick now:

The only problem is thats not everywhere and all the time…

Some days I can come close to that, but other days im back down in the 10 or so range… Depends on the load on the system of where you are.

Having crazy download speed isnt always great when ti comes to torrent thou… Most places have a ratio in which your download is attributed to your upload ratio etc…

The website I use for torrent has a strict policy for torrents but its nice because your not packing 100000’s of leechers for only a few seeders.

oh and my 2gb file has been done for 5 minutes now :tongue

it took about 10 minutes to download

Cool, download the full Adobe Suite, it’s like 17gb :excited

This is the torrent site I use

http://www.blackcats-games.net/#

I dont mind giving you the link because without an invite you have absoloutely no shot of getting into it.

I love how rogue it is haha

When i get some referells Ill give them to some peeps

Bastard. And I thought my downloads of 1.7 were great.

unfortunatly its not my internet connection :ninja

Hahah.

I want some invites, when they become availible! Also anybody got a decent sized HDD they wanna get rid of?

I’m looking to get rid of my 500GB SATA 3.0 when I upgrade to a 1.5TB drive.

Probably when I get back from Ukraine on August 15th. Let me know if you’re interested. I use it every day so it’s operational, etc. I’ve had it for like 2 years though.