Torrent users

To those of you who use torrents, one main site I use which has a great selection is Bitsoup.org, normally registration is closed and they don’t offer invites, however right now they have open invites so get in before it closes:

Signups will be opened Friday October 5th at 8 pm, and will remain
open until the end of the month or until a maximum of 10.000 new
signups has been reached.

ugh what a stupid banner… I almost didn’t sign up because of it

Been on bitsoup for a while now. That’s where I get the majority of my 360 games. Only thing that sucks is having my 40kb/s upload speed trying to seed back to the .9 minimum after downloading at 250kb/s.

almost the same set up as another torrent group I am with, totaltorrents.com

thanks for the info, I signed up

If your on TW, upgrade the $10 to turbo (15mbps down/2mbps upload speeds) and that 40kbps will become 240kbps, I love it.

Every time I call TW and have them change something I spend the next week doing modem reboots with tech support because they fuck something up. I talked to the Verizon guys working on the lines behind my house and it’s just easier to wait the 2-3 weeks until Fios is available and I will be 100% TW free.

Alright, well if you decide for the weeks you wait to do the upgrade, just send me your number and I can get it all entered flawlessly for you.

Either way :tup: to Bitsoup people.

Thanks for the offer but it’s not a big deal. My desktop is on 24/7 so if it takes a while to re-up so be it.

thanks. :slight_smile:

yeah it’s a pain sometimes… especially if it’s something that has no leachers