I love tenants.

Did you buy it sight unseen or something? Carpet doesn’t get like that overnight. If it really did go that far downhill since the inspection talk to your lawyer about going after the seller for cleaning or replacement.

final walk thru ignored?

Good advice to paint before you get new carpet or flooring

New paint for sure, makes it feel/smell new and yours then. Do the same with the carpet, so this way when you have your socks off or lay on the carpet you dont think about the gross previous owners.

Frank Ricard (Will Ferrell): I told my wife I wouldn’t drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we’re going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don’t know, I don’t know if we’ll have enough time.

I saw it before, saw SOME stains on the carpet - but they had a lot of shit covering it also.

Oh well, it’s ok. Paint this weekend woooo

grats on buying a house

Make sure you leave one shitty carpet intact for my planned Rumpleminze airstrikes the next time I come down. :fyi:

what’s under the carpets, hardwood? if so, just get them refinished and do area rugs.