i need a block heater to fit a skyline

hey anyone knoe what blockheater fits the rb20det i was think maybe 300zx or soemthing if anyone knows please let me know thanks

you could just get one of the magnetic block heaters I have one on my 180sx

Never heard of them. How well do they work?

driving a skyline through winter??? are you insane??? you must be a crazy good driver to keep all that power under control!!!

but on a serious note dash sells clamp on oil pan heaters and stick on heaters.

inline rad hose heater …

the magnet type are at princess auto

its awd and a auto i dont think i should have 2 many problems

Don’t mind Kent, he’s just being an asshead. :E

Aaaaawh, it’s an auto?? [/Kent]

Nyah nyah :stuck_out_tongue:
B-Wurm :smiley:

im 17 and i paid for it all on my own so i am pretty happy with it

im just razin you dude, an oilpan heater is your best option IMO!

i was looking on ebay and found this. http://cgi.ebay.ca/Kats-Oil-Dipstick-Heater-19-element-CLEARANCE-SALE_W0QQitemZ300052586963QQihZ020QQcategoryZ46098QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kat’s makes alot of them

VW sells oil pan heaters fot their jetta’s. i think they’re $65, and they stick on.

i used the magnetic one last year and it was a pain putting on and taking off everytime, and it didn’t heat a big enough area.

ideally, you should get both an oil pan heater and a coolant heater. if your coolant is cold, your temp sensor will run the car in high idle till it’s warm anyway.

hows it work for you? specially these past few days? i need a block heater.

and scott where can u get a inline rad hose heater ?

edit.

hows it work for you? specially these past few days? i need a block heater.

and scott where can u get a inline rad hose heater ?[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Kats-Engine-Heater-for-LOWER-RADIATOR-HOSE-14600_W0QQitemZ300047201512QQihZ020QQcategoryZ46098QQcmdZViewItem

…or just go to Canadian tire.

or try napa i had a hard time starting the car today and i am going to leave it for a while till i get the rad line thing and the magnetic oil pan one

the inline rad hose one is terrible. read it up a little bit. nearly 90% fail rate on them, so don’t even bother. the only good ones have their own reservoir and pump.

dont buy magnetic!

buy a VW oilpan heater man.

i thought oilpan heaters were magnetic… ?