I need some help

my 97 warrior 350 will start and run for a min or two than stall and wont run again for like a day…ive checked the spark it seems to be getting fuel…and it just did this outta the blue i had it out the day before this started and it ran like a champ…im wondering if the carb is cloged but enough fuel is leaking in for it to start and run :ponder

check with Rubino.

so dose anyone know how to adjust the jetting??? and wanna help me out ;D

pull off the carba nd clean it well just be carefull on what ya pull apart and install exact way it came apart its hard to explain on the comp but its easy as hell ;D

if it goes wrong you fix it for free??? ;D

where are ya?

rotterdam

it’s not the jetting.!!!

the ethanol is the gas is fucking with needle.

dont listen to just some clown about how to fix trust me when i say the needle is stuck.

the ethanol is the gas is wreaking havoc in atvs. i stopped using pump gas last year and have not had one problem with my since !!!

if u need help with it let me know!!!

if that was directed at me im gonna skull fuck ya next time i see ya …thats why i told him to pull it apart and go threw it :nod ;D

ahh i love the internet !!! ;D

it was not intentionaly directed at any one… if i hurt any one’s feelings i’m sorry ::)let me know and i’ll swnd u a voucher for cvs for scott’s tissue’s… ;D

i was simply saying just dont let any one u know have a shot at tearing it down. i’ve built quads from the ground up. i spend a lot of time doing maintence and other general repairs on atv for plenty of people and a few from the forums…

these last few month espeacially been busy repairing needle and seats. due to gas reated issues. not one carb was dirty on the inside. the ethanol is simply wreaking havoc on these machines…

u can go to vp racing fuels web site and read about all the negative effects this shit is having on small engines.

F.Y.I

no feelings were intentionally ment to be hurt in this post either!!! :nana

well im pretty sure its a gas issue considering i just pulled it apart and it has awsome spark a new plug in it…it will fire on starting fluid…hank call me so we can set up a time for you to look at my carb…847-9766 sean thanks

UPDATE- i need the carb rebuild kit its a 97 warrior 350 electric…can anyone get me one of these asap…price would be nice to…thanks

BUMP

BuMp

cuz i wanna ride it :ninja

Find me a carb rebuild kit LOCAL

go to phibs and order one they are cheap…shit if ya blow trav he may give it to ya ;D

You blow trav and ill give ya 5$ :lol

yea sounds like the rubber seat is fucked up from the ethonal …ive seen this all year most of the time just replaceing the seat and needle and a good clean out will work …also maybe drain the fuel tank if that fuel is more than a month old …dump it

not my quad :nana i dont care if it gets fixed :hug ya dont need a rebuild kit justa needle and seet at most or take it to a bike shop and have them overhaul it if ya gunshy

u prob don’t need a new needle and seat. from what I’ve been seeing it’s just making the needle it’s seat stick in the bore a good cleaning of the needle is all it’s been taking to get the job done…

don’t mean to step on any toes!!! ;D

oh and if slowmarro is going to skull fuck my i preffer it in the left eye well holding my right ear. it seems more pleasurable thus way… :lol

why not just fuck ya in the ear so ya can hear me cummin :lol :banana :giggedy