Need Help Tuning

I got a formula 3 600 triple…

Me and Ryan got her running last night quite well, but ran into a problem.
The carbs are definitley clean we pulled them completely apart and they look like new…

When running the sled it seems only to rev up off of the third cylinder. The other two bog down, and when using the thumb throttle the sled will only rev up sometimes, and bog down others. It seems to run fine at idle but under some load it pops and spits and sputters.

We think its a carburetion problem…

any thoughts?

i almost wanna say some of those had some elec conn at the throttle for somthin ,man its to early but it sounds like no fuel how is the pump and so on

hey man i meant to call you back last night but i was fucking with that thing til like 11…and pump looks perfect inside…

theres no electrical connection at the carbs at all…?

i mean at the thumb partt ,its that or sync is way off .

on that note i need a yes or no on that garage a.s.a.p for the landlord it will be 4 of us there and all cool people

I dont remember off the top of my head if theres anything leading to the throttle id hafta look…what do you think that would have to do with it? I could show u what its doing cuz the thing fires right up and idles damn near fine.

And about the garage i didnt know you were looking to move into there like now!! I would be interested though, i get out of work at 3 can we talk then?

yeah thats cool

it could be about million things, and without looking at it its hard to diagnose.

Start with this: check all the reed petals. One or more broken will cause this.

Check the carbs again, make sure you blow out all of the passages with compressed air to make sure there isnt any crap in there.

Then sync all three carbs.

even leaky crank seals can cause symptoms like this.

Also, I do full service snowmobile and all power sports repair out of my home shop. I’m dirt cheap and i’m sure there are several on this site or on nadsny that can vouch for my work.

+1 for indy. I got my sled from him.

^ and I’ll bet money you wont find a stock-piped 583 locally that runs faster than that one. Those things respond great to even mild port work.

Yea that thing hauls ass!

is there a way you could stop by my place and take a look, if its something you think you fix id be willing to let you take care of it…i got no problem paying for it, i just dont have a ton of money to be dolling out so dont rape me haha

whatever the issue im sure its something I can fix, its just a matter of what is broken and how much will it cost… it could be wicked simple, or it could be a crank that is out of phase…

nearly impossible to diagnose via the internet… lol…

well right i know its nothing you can say over the internet, is there a way you could stop by my place and take a look. And if its something u want to get into ill drop it off at your shop or if its easy enough u can fix it right at my garage…

yeah, I can stop over some time. What about tomorrow around lunch time?

tomorrow is fine with me, i work only two mins down the road from my house, but only get a half hour lunch break. I work 640am- 240pm though, im out early, will u be free after that?

Put Mt Dew in the gas tank.

/THread :lol

Pauly if not im sure my neighbor could get it running in bout 10 minutes

LMFAO, or D-Bol and Prop!!! HAHAHA too bad i have no more and aint getting any…:cry:

it runs good at idle man lol, just somethings fucking up and i cant figure out what, like i said one cylinder runs perfect the other two bog down. its weird. Id bring it over to ur house if ur neighbor wouldnt mind checking it out. talk to him for me will ya? ill throw em a case of beer or something for his troubles w/e he wants

Yea Ill walk up there later and ask him.

I assume the neighbor you’re talking about would be Billy Best?

I just talked to him earlier today actually.