I painted my valve cover, any thoughts?

It used to be the stock SRT turbo tucked back there. I ran 32 psi for a week, and 23 psi for a few months, and that made that little TD04 angry :frowning:

ā€“mark

valve cover looks good, when you gonna reveal the :snky:?

I think that was the point of this thread, to reveal his Snky. He wants people to ask about it i think.

QFT. some arenā€™t the best at being snky.

valve cover looks nice though.

^ I had to look up QTF on the internet slang dictionary. Word, most are not snky.

This Thread is terrible.

sneaky is fucking gay

Wahhhhh, I like crapping in markā€™s thread.
http://ninjapirates.net/macros/attention_whore2.jpg

ā€“mark

You know Mark, I like the valve cover, I told you that already, HOWEVERā€¦ this is one of the most homosexual threads Iā€™ve read on NYSpeed since Haenszel posted dirty man buttsex.

duuuuuuudeā€¦ that was on roclifeā€¦ cā€™mon.

It wasnā€™t supposed to be though, I just wanted to see what people that of that paint job. Johnny took the pictures and was funny by photoshopping that one, and everyone is being so immature in here. I just found that using this wrinkle is really good for this application, so i wanted to see what others thought so I could let them know about it.

This totally innocent thread turned into roclife 2.0, and it wasnā€™t because of meā€¦

ā€“mark

what would that be? its a joke. mark dosnt have a camra, so I took the pic for him. And did MSpaint shit with it . I put ā€œnotā€ turbo and shit over the turbo, its a srt4 motor. lol

Hey, I think it looks good. What brand paint, how much? I want to do my civic valve cover.

This thread has nothing to do with roclife, you and spano need to get off that boat just because you see some similar names posting here. The thread sucks because A. you shouldve cropped the original photo not added some retarded wannabe snkyā€™ness to the thread, B. you and johnny and marnie need to get a room, C. you get all defensive when people point out said stupidity.

I got it at advance auto. They have it in a bunch of colors, and its cheap. I believe the can was only like $4.50 or so. Just make sure you prep it good first, any oils or dirt will have the paint not stick to it, so I hosed it down with brake clean first, and then scrubbed it really good with some paper towels.

Brent Strong put on a few coats, and then I touched it up the next day after I sanded the lettering down.

ā€“mark

it is the awesomest god damn valve cover in the entire world

:word:

Fair enough. Sorry everyone, I didnt mean to make this thread suck, but I did it anyways, next time iā€™ll try harder.

ā€“mark

Looks pretty goodā€¦I did the same thing on my old Interga valve cover and as long as you prep it well, it will usually come out nice.

+1 Its amazing how much the prep can affect the final project. Its probably more important then the process of painting itself!

ā€“mark