I think I have a cult next door...

where do you work exactly? i wanna go by this place at some point and scope it out. if its the same guy, then it is mos def a cult situation. or “group belief center” of sorts. he seems to have control over them and a few younger girls in the group are always hanging over him. they sound like they are weak minded and he bleeds them of their money on behalf of the group. really weird stuff man.

1471 Route 9 Clifton Park, The Computer guy is where I work, its the plaza right across the street from walgreens and rite aid before grooms road, where fred the butcher is moving too… They are the store directly next to ours.

There is one girl who is always here, drives a mini cooper green with the plate MINI WEE, 3-4 of them drive 3 series BMW’s… He always shows up in some SUV with a chick who might be his “wife/gf” … He always comes in someone elses car.

Everyone wants them outa here, they take up parking spots for real customers, there storefront looks like shit, like who the fuck buys a storefront to have a hangout? They need to wash their fucking windows

ill have to drive by, it right near my house

Stop in sometime man, their usualy here from 10-4pm … Plus I’d love to check out the stang.

Little bit OT, but my Masonic Lodge had a few people freaked out in Chatham. When I worked in East Greenbush, I had a (really cute) girl come in, who lived in Chatham and I was like, “I was just there,” and explained why. She was like “THAT’S what that is!” We’d only be there at night, and were always wearing black overcoats. It was winter and cold and we work all day! :stuck_out_tongue:

After a Lodge elects or approves a candidate in accordance with the requirements of its Grand Lodge, it will decide whether to give the candidate each degree in order. Generally speaking those who have only received the Entered Apprentice degree are considered Freemasons, but hold limited privileges until they attain the Master Mason degree; under UGLE only a Master Mason will receive a Grand Lodge certificate, which may be demanded by any other Lodge he wishes to visit.

These rules are different for Freemasons of the Entered Apprentice and Fellowcraft Degrees. In some Grand Lodges an Entered Apprentice or Fellowcraft may not receive a demit, but may join another Lodge with the intent of earning the Master Mason Degree with the consent of his original Lodge.

Doesn’t sound like a cult at all :lol

Unlock your wireless, let them connect then search through their PCs for pics/vids.

Why the fuck did I not think of that?

Although I was thinking the other of doing some packet grabs

Cmon, thats noob stuff.

I would of had it done already.

we need pjb to infiltrate the cult by becoming a follower, gaining their trust, getting them on his school bus and driving it off a cliff!

Ummm, you do. Seriously. PM me if you wanna know more

Haha, those look to be England’s rules. Granted we aren’t much different over here, but would you let someone who isn’t trustworthy into a meeting with you?

jammer, what you talkin??!?!?!

Oh oh oh I wanna know! I love occult studies!

Spill the beans Jammer

Once a day, students recite a 12-point mission statement in which they pledge to rid themselves of parasites (negative people) and envy-based behavior, and stop looking at themselves as “victims.” The pledges also include statements on the integrity, honesty and the importance of “ethical” people accumulating the world’s wealth. Participants also pledge to recruit others.

Its labeled sort of a Success Group, classes, very expensive membership/student fees, teachings of a powerful underworld / Power SubCulture charasmatic leader.

That sounds very, very similar to Scientology. I see nothing wrong with these people wanting to live envy-free and ethically, but when they want to control the world’s wealth… That’s a bit much.

Its just different is all, lol.

Religion of the Executive think TankS

Fucking whack jobs