I trash talk you Bakerian

Sell that inline six toyota junk you have and get a cool car. I saw you mentioned IS-F the other day so do it. GO GO GO. This dudes wife has one in town and she drives down my street all the time. Loud the sound. Love the car.

The video is kinda lame but just watch it. This could be cool and i bet its not that expensive

wow that guy has to be the biggest tard ever

i think he is this guy
http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/douchebag.jpg

yeah thats what I was thinking. I didnt really want to say anything though. California is full of a lot of BROs

IS-F is like 48-50K right now. That guy is a major douche btw.

I’ve debated it, I could swing it but I wouldn’t want to rock the IS-F in the winter. It’s a toss up between that and a R35 GT-R.

Twin turbo kit not expensive? Probably $10,000 or so installed.

Jesus christ please don’t do it.

Keep the Supra for the love of god.

my DIBS still stands on the supra.

Do the work your self

got them flared out, came all weak from the factory, and we got all the stickers on the doors. SICK!

sounds SUPER KILLER!

That’s an involved kit.

Since your so baller, I say you do it. Sell that luxury automobile.

I know!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

those remote mount kits are actually pretty simple. Nothing bolt on is that complicated for cars. The only thing i ever shy away from is engine internals. Otherwise anything else on a car i’ll do myself

so ur whineing about the price of an is-f but nothing was mentioned about the 80k+ gt-r?

I can source a GT-R for low 60s used at auction, high 50s but the end of the year.

u think so huh? i would have to see it to believe it.

I know so, ebay has them for 68K, friend bought his for $62K. It’s a fad car right now.

then sell the poopra already.

I don’t like the R35 GTR.

Dont do it.

supra is better.

did that asshole actually paint the lexus badge on the front of that poor car?

my only objection is that its auto.

Blue BRO

custom BRO

matches my rave head band BRO

tanning and muscles and shit BRO

Gucci