I trash talk you Bakerian

THe only thing i like about the GT-R is its much newer.

why is that better? i love your car… mines newer… i’ll trade :slight_smile:

I’m just going to say it.

You’re a cunt.

GTR. Do it.

if thats the only thing, the y the fuck would it even cross your mind?

ISF is a sick car, great interior and fun to drive, never driven the GTR so I can’t really compare it. I’d have a tough choice deciding between the two if I was in the market :lol

+1 for IS-F.

We’ll just make a poll and whatever wins Ryan has to buy.

ISF blows. Not particularly good at anything and faux tailpipes = boo. At least the Supra has a personality to it.

I’m not saying ditch the Supra for an IS-F, I’m simply stating I personally would prefer one over the GT-R.

The ISF rides reallyyyyy nice for the performance it gives. very neutral in the corners, plenty of grip, and rides significantly better than the IS350 with the “sport package” or whatever Lexus calls it.

The exhaust tips I could live with, they look pretty good i think

Well that would be personally retarded.

Take that.

Shhhhh, it’s okay.

no tranny warranty…GTR FAIL

See, Ron knows what’s up. Keep up Jesse.

supra>gt-r>is-f.

and i love the is-f.

Id hafta slap you if you got rid of the poopra Ryan. Shit looks wayy too hot!

It would replace the Supra.

Cant swing both, if I had an extra 100K it would be invested in real estate, not cars.

I could DD the IS-F. I love how they look. I am debating picking up a 08 IS250 for a DD, but they are still 24K or so.

If I had a solid DD I’d probably grab the GT-R. The potential for reliable 800-1000whp is right down the road.

you could DD the Supra if you wanted to, you just choose not to. and a solid 800whp is possible with the supra. you just need to make up your mind fool.

Honest Ryan, I would just keep the Supra. Like Brett said that same power is easily obtainable with it, and without the $$$$$$$ of the GT-R. It’s not like she’s a broke down hideous piece of garbage.

fixed it