I trash talk you Bakerian

Like a smashed Jetta, for example.

That’s not a broke down hideous piece of garbage - it’s a crashed depressing piece of wasted German engineering.

so close, yet so slow :hug

Would never in my life want to DD my Supra. Maybe a stock one. Probably no still.

Yea, im EMS and bigger injectors away from 750whp. Possibly aturbo upgrade to get me to 800whp.

But this:

= Yum.

What good is 800whp if it’s driven 2k miles per year?

What good is stickerz if its on a race car.

Ok then.

HEY!

The rules say I has to has stickerz. :’(

Lies, ricer in disguise.

Your all the same.

That makes no sense.

You make no sense.

But you still DD a Toyota. So you = fanboi of Toyota’s.

Might as well forget about any german engineering for you.

Cause it’s a race car, and stickerz add powah. DUH!

not yum it =

Actually they dont, but they do drop valves.

Woot for cruising.

Have you driven an R35? Maybe that would help with the decision if you haven’t already done so…

I think you posted previously about a friend who brought one to the track, maybe he would let you drive his car (if you haven’t already).

Either way you go, you can look forward to a teenage fan club wherever you park though (all male, unfortunately)

i’m still for keeping the supra, and not buying an overpriced toyota…

I have this already.

Ryan, why spend more money on a car that you barely drive anyway? You hav ea nice car. You put 2k miles a year on it. You’re gonna unload it for something that anyone else can walk into a store and buy, that’s gonna cost more than what you will sell your car for. You own a rare, beautiful, and expensive car. You take good care of it, and rarely drive it. You told me yourself that it took you YEARS to find the right one. Keep the fucking thing.

ryan changes cars like i change underware.

just do it already and stop talking about it. i say R35 all the way.

Shush all of you. I didn’t start this thread.

Supra’s4Life