I was told I have a A.M. issues

The new XBox’s (the ones that don’t have RRoD issues at all or as much) are the ones with the Lite-On DVD-ROM’s. They look like this:

Also, I noticed that the new XBox’s don’t have a chrome piece covering the DVD-tray. Mine is white and plastic, like the rest of the box. Or maybe that’s because I have an arcade system this time and not a premium/elite?

The other DVD-ROM’s look like this:

I think there was a production date thing to. I don’t really know. I got mine pre-flashed with the latest firmware and with receipt and everything for $265 (arcade system - no HD, etc.) from www.prestige-mods.com in Maryland. I paid at 10am last wednesday and had the tracking number 30 minutes later and the XBox on friday.

lol.

What now, you don’t trust me with the poopra? :lol

i spy the failvis rim tire combo

so thats why i didnt get a answer on the first call this a.m …hahahahaha nice job on the rim i cooked for ya

Best post of thread :lol

Fuck yeah dood, that shit’s gonna be shop art soon enough.

am issues? idk i think i get more accomplished on a long night then waking up early and going at something.

DIY PS3 slim!?!?! :rofl:rofl

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/ps3crush1.jpg

watch Adam buy a 360 and get red ring of death in 20 minutes. he’ll go out, build a flamethrower and use that after smashing it with a truck. :slight_smile: Nicely done Adam, tho, you should ahve given it to me instead.