Idiot of the day(driver rant)

:rant:So im driving home for my lunch break and I’m on north french going about 37mph instead of 45 because traffic sucks. There is a massive line of cars in front of me and thats how I can go without being in the trunk of the car in front of me. Behind me is a blacked out 4 door focus who is in my trunk. This person swirves towards the center to look around my HUGE s2000 because they can’t see the 15 cars in front of me and garbage truck(maybe because he/she was so close to my car) and I moved over to the right so they could see the cars while getting mad at this idiot. we get to the light at campbell and this person swirves into the left hand turn lane, cuts back into the straight lane in the middle of the intersection cutting off two cars and then proceeds to pass in a constuction zone.

WTF is wrong with people?

end rant

second place? http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18118

hmmm, yeah you actually get runner up :lol:

Lack of patience, nothing more. I know I tend to get pretty heated when I have to sit in traffic and have someplace I am trying to get to…

haha yeah brett, but i seriously doubt you would pull a move like that. we all have placed to go. Shit…my sesame chicken was waiting for me!

North French always seems to be a magnet for douche bags like that. :gotme:

when i got to work on tuesdays and thursdays niagara street is rediculous how people drive. They pass on the shoulder, drive in oncoming lanes, try to fly behind 53’ tractor trailers backing up(who cant see them). Its pretty bad I even see a city bus go up on the sidewalk to get by traffic…

So that is your car I see parked over on Northpoint, all the way out at the edge of the lot. My wife works on that road, I work over on John Muir. You’ve got a custom plate right? I don’t want to post it because people sometimes try and hide their plates online.

thats me :wave:

moved to offtopic

Jon…you drive like a grandma and sux at driving. Sell me your car :lol:

I’m gonna kick your ass. :lol:

it’s okay jon, darwin shouldn’t have much problem catching up to a focus sedan

:lol:

UPDATE: Saw the same car today in the same spot only this time I was going the other way. She once again was impatient and decided to almost hit the car in front of her while changing lanes into the left turn lane and then cut back across to the other lane in the middle of the intersection :mad:

I need a spike strip…

I think we’ve established root cause of the problem…