If anyone remembers early in the season...

so fucking what. dude bought a pre-modded car and didn’t know every last detail about… ohh BIG deal!

S13 SR in s14 maybe?
Gold is the ugliest S14 oem color ever maybe
pillar guages?
Not a Megan exhaust
clean but i dont think worth $7000

I kinda know the kid and he is car illiterate but for you to make fun of him is uncalled for…its a nice car and hes a good guy so hop off his balls

looks clean to me…

wonder if he’ll trade for a 94 h22 prelude?..

ya i heard from a bunch of people. looks like i have some rev limiting to do with his car :ninja

:lol thats great. But it was more of a warning, if your looking to buy this car. he beat the shit outta it, almost hit a bunch of people at the lot, and “only bought it because it was a 240” from his mouth. guys cool and all, but you buy a car put alot of miles on it delivery pizzas and sell for 2K+ more? drift tax at its finest.

its not. its an ebay one. just like the one thats on my car. i say 5K maybe, for a “just swapped SR S14”

as long as there is no major rust and its in overall good condition, wiring is clean, and everything works, 6-7000 is fair.

I say $5k at least for just a clean S14 as long as it hasn’t been in any accidents. Preferably a completely stock S14 though.

when i last seen it at the lot, we got talking, popped his hood. the wiring is horrendus. even he said it was bad. i might go look at it soon. just to go look. to see if everything is there that he says it is. friend up in plattsburgh is highly interested

Its a zenki that means its fucking old! 13 almost 14 years old if it was a 96.

Its not stock. Who knows what your getting yourself into.

1 out of every 10 SR swaps is actually done right in all honesty and then people thing cause they have an SR they are takumi fujiwara and can go bounce off rev. limiter around every corner or drive around blowing off just to hear it.

My 97 Lexus stock in mint condition is valued at $8476. There is no way in hell that nissan is worth $7000, SR, no SR, stock, 5spd, automatic, hand job, free hooker, anything.

I sense jealousy

not the least bit. :lol

s13>s14

everyone knows that there should be no jealousy

if i was jealous i would by his car. :lol

SRS you got pm soon.

I’m buying this car.

:lol

:bore

s t f u Joe, you want it…We can drift it when I buy it, prolly drifts better than that auto Trans Am! :nana

probly drifts as bad as it looks ::slight_smile:

Can’t be nearly as bad as your automatic Lexus. ::slight_smile: