If anyone remembers early in the season...

Me and Seamus (tougethisDB1?!?!) SCHOOLED him on this guys car.
hes been deliverying pizza in it, and the lasted worked for able bosy in schenctady.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/862823324.html

If you cant afford/know about a car DONT BUY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

P.s the way the car is, the previous owner did. and he told me he bough it for 5400. and its STOCK!!!

Cliffs?

? guy took out a loan on a nice 240
he shows up at lot
i ask him were he got his silvia seats,he relpies what silvia seats
He didnt know the car had a factory LSD
He thought the SR stock was pushing 300.
he almost ran my foot over at the lot showing off.
he atempeted a couple times to drifting IN the lot at mc’ds

theres more, i wish seamus would chime in…

oh boy… so is the car worth what he’s asking or not?

Yes?

:nono

I was gonna buy this car, fuck!

i fail to see the issue. its a clean looking S14, with an SR20DET comes with a new clutch. price seems fair… is it because its an SR20 and they are 100% inferior to all engines, or do you want it?? or are you jealous… whats the issue… tons of people buy cars without knowing everything about it.

hooked on 240, did you know your car was out getting drifted around tonight by 94sentra? might wanna check yo’ boy.

:lmao

He’s serious.

:lmao :lmao

i drove past the wash saw some queer scion, another queer car, and the red 240 in the bay… no way was i stopping, then i met up with ktwanks and he told me he saw them and the dude was banging rev limiter and drifting it. SICK, i missed it :lol

So… why was the 240 loaned out??

putting the brand new Azeni storage tyres on

Doesn’t look like a bad price for a S14 with SR. Cockslap a 97-98 front on it and it will be sick.

yeah 205-50-15’s good choice for a FWD car, like daves GLi, or a honda

thats what im saying! i dont see what the problem is and what his PSA is about

The problem is the kids screen name is Hookedon240. Im sure hes one of those kids that because he likes 240s no one else can like them, or know anything about them and because he knows more about the car that makes him far superior to all other 240 owners because he spends all day looking up and memorizing JDM part numbers so he can school other 240 owners on thier own cars.

:lmao :crackup