If I get a ticket, I will admit that I did it, but this is BS!!!

I was on my way home on Camp Rd in Hamburg, and once I get on the 90 onramp, a hamburg police man pulls me over. I have NO idea why, so after he got my lisc and reg, he said that he pulled me over because I was doing 57 in a 40. THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I was going 44, and I am not stupid enough to speed on that street. Any idea what I should do? I know obviously go to the court date and say not guilty, but anything else?

grab your ankles?

did u ask to see proof?

Go to court. Guaranteed reduced to parking tickets. That way they get to keep all the money.

When he said 57, I said there was NO way I was going that fast… he just said, “hold tight, I will be back” and he came back with the ticket. I didn’t ask to see proof. Even if they give me a $20 parking ticket I will be pissed. I know it will be more.

100 dollar fine and 6hour traffic class. i had similar me and iamjeff6 got nailed in a snow stor over there for speeding

happened to me before, except mine was in cheektavegas.

Haha, good one Jeff, that def. made me laugh…

Happened to me in Depew with Onyx…i had just left RacerXs when 3 depew cars pull me over…say i was doing 60 in a 40…even tho I was less than a 1/2 mile down the road and the Explorer I had was certainly not that fast to get up to that speed unless u were noticeably trying to accelerate.

I still have the ticket in my pocket…just gonna go pay it and be done one of these days…it happened in August and I dont need an arrest

the thing with asking proof is stupid because he can say he cleared the radar and its his word against urs in court…go plea not guilty goto school and pay a fine…its happens to all of us atleast once…jsut deal with it and forget about it

the proof thing has worked for me twice so far. once i had cornered the cops, they came back and told me ur free to go, drive safer next time. wat a load of crap. it may not always work but it has for me.

just take it like a man… the way I look at it… after 40+ tickets… I speed everyday, knowing exactly what could happen everytime I break the speed limit… I get away with it all the time. The few times they catch me, I guess its not that bad.

If you never speed and this is your first ticket ever… it will be dropped to a parking ticket, a small fine, 20 bux for school, and 6 hours of your life.

LOL @ $20 for school. When I had to do the one-day 6-hour course, it was closer to $40. That was 2 years ago. It’s probably more now.

no, it was $20 as of august. Got 2 in August…

20 is for the 4 hour course. The 6 hour course is 40 bux and is for point reduction, and usually taken for insurance reduction as well.

The 6 hours I was talking about included court time.

6 hours is what hamburg is and its 40 or 45 bucks. they also want there money right after school