If you could move anywhere out of the country...

Germany would probably rank up there, along with Japan, Italy, and Australia.

Marbella, Spain on the Mediteranean. Sweet!

antigua, st. martin, st lucia, st croix, st thomas, barbados…something like that.
one of the south eastern islands.

Somewhere outside of rome, tuscany countryside maybe.

Welp, Part of my family is from Nicaragua, but its kinda dirty there… and my uncle lived in Malawi for 13 years… Malawi sounded pretty layed back.
You can live in a tiny village or in the city. Most people there speak both English and Spanish (I’m assuming because my uncle taught in Soanish and English in the school he worked for)… so I wouldn’t have to learn a new language immediatly.

If not Malawi, some other parts of Africa might be nice… and keep in mind I said SOME parts!

Bottom Line, I would want to be somewhere where my worries are little and relaxation time is extended…

Yeah, and you have to wait 3 months for an appointment with ANY doctor… no thanks.

Another thing about Europe, 32 hr work weeks and starting with a months worth of vacation time is quite appealing.

I talked to a skyline exporter from New Zealand… it sounded shady there, but those pics are awesome! I just want to be near gigantic mountains

amazon river