If you could move anywhere out of the country...

…where would you go and why would you choose the particular spot.

my first reaction would be Switzerland, but i’d like to hear about other places as well:

http://usa.myswitzerland.com/html/products/summer/wallpapers/KV_Switzerland_Active_04_Grenchen/en/KV_Switzerland_Active_04_Grenchen1024x768.jpg
i’ll be raising goats, nothing more

i liked cancun.

I used to work in Bern, Switzerland…definitely top shelf!

But I’m partial to Sonoma CA.

In the country and first choice, Maui for sure! :smiley: BUT outside the country:

New Zealand. South East of Australia. Gorgeous.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/destinations/pacific

New Zealand is a country of rare seismic beauty: glacial mountains, fast-flowing rivers, deep, clear lakes, hissing geysers and boiling mud. There are also abundant native forests, long, deserted beaches and a variety of fauna, such as the kiwi, endemic to its shores.

Any number of vigorous outdoor activities - tramping (hiking), skiing, rafting and, of course, that perennial favourite, bungy jumping - await the adventurous. You can swim with dolphins, gambol with newborn lambs, whale-watch or fish for fattened trout in pristine streams and rivers.

New Zealand is situated in the South Pacific Ocean, 6,500 kilometres (4,000 miles) south-southwest of Hawaii and 1,900 kilometres (1,200 miles) to the east of Australia. With a land area of 268,000 square kilometres (103,000 square miles), it is similar in size to Japan or Britain. It is comprised of two main adjacent islands, the North Island and South Island, and a number of small outlying islands. Because these islands are widely dispersed, New Zealand has a relatively large exclusive maritime economic zone of 3.1 million nautical square kilometres.

Over half of New Zealand’s total land area is pasture and arable land, and more than a quarter is under forest cover, including 1.7 million hectares of planted production forest. It is predominantly mountainous and hilly, with 13% of the total area consisting of alpine terrain, including many peaks exceeding 3,000 metres (9,800 feet). Lakes and rivers cover 1% of the land. Most of the rivers are swift and seldom navigable, but many are valuable sources of hydro-electric power. The climate is temperate and relatively mild.

New Zealand’s resident population at 30 June 1999 is estimated at 3,811,000. With an estimated population of 1,175,400 people, the Greater Auckland Region is home to almost 31 out of every 100 New Zealanders and is the fastest growing region in the country.

Switzerland is def. beautiful, but it’s not in the south pacific! :slight_smile: I’ve been all over Switzerland and that would be in the top ten choices…

Those were the days…me and Jinxy rafting the Arre river and crusin Mt Eiger…

Somewhere around Munich in Germany. I love it over there…I’d pick up and leave here in a second.

Aruba. Inexpensive to live there, laid back culture, and a terrific climate.

In the country, I’d move to Cali. Out of the country? Probably France or Italy.

In country Washington DC due to job market, out, probably Austrailia, they get all kinds of crazy cars there

x2 Austrailia

probably australia but in the 3 summer months i would be way up north in canada to fish all the lakes and rivers

I really dont know, but ive only been to one other place besides the US, and thats Spain. So i would have to say somewhere in southern Spain by the Mediterranean.

Amsterdam. weed, shrooms, and hookers. Thats all i really need. anything else in life is a bonus.

If you need to pay to have a girl sleep with you, you’re pretty fucking lame.

I would move to Australia if I had to. But I choose the US, other countries fucking blow compared to the US

Canada, free health insurance. No but seriously I’d move an island off of Japan. Damn them asain women are hot.

Canada or Norway
free medical insurance!

i am where i want to be in the USA

outside would prob be australia

st. martin or amsterdam

some where in North Western Europe, Ireland was pretty nice, I’d definitly move there, from what I see about Holland, I’d probally move there too.