If you didn't live in Buffalo where would you live?

no you don’t

And Dallas Denver or Chicago

most likely dallas come may(I hope)

Sebring, Florida area (near the race course). I’ll probably own a condo down there in the next 2 years.

But I really did like San Diego and Scottsdale/Gilbert, AZ. Mesa was starting to suck when I was there. But they had some awesome public off road trails :slight_smile:

But I’d really like to live near the Ocean, even though I can’t swim worth a shit and don’t water ski. But I’d own a jetski and a pimp pad near water…

hahhaa why is it that all of us that moved to Florida, are telling people not to move here. It’s not that bad is it???

Aside from the past few days when it has dropped down into the 60’s i’m normally not gunna complain.

then again, snowbirds can’t drive for shit

I was there for a couple days and maybe it was because I was with friends but the whole area was cool. Little five points was awesome.

haha yes steve… its bad to live

are you back up in buffalo yet?

chicago. or maybe somewhere warmer like nashville

Carolinas for life now, best move for me financially and I really enjoy the fact its 2 hours to the mountains or 2 hours to the beach

my cousins gf lives in Raleigh. she loves it there.

Socal no question

:word: I hate it here, the people are nice, but god damn everyone is stuck in there college years and no one actually grows up

somewhere in hawaii but not in Honolulu. It’s too busy.

probably just anywhere on the north shore of Oahu, it’s so damn chill there. Everyone there is real nice too.

after i graduate i plan on moving to socal

There really isn’t a better place to be than Buffalo when the temp is above 50.

as soon as i graduate, i want to get the hell out of here. don’t get me wrong, its a nice place, but in the 20 years i’ve been here, im sick of it.

id like to go somewhere in Florida, NC, or Nashville. On the other extreme, i really love Boston, but the whole winter thing doesnt appeal to me anymore.

NYC…because I’ll probably be there or nearby in 6 months. :wave:

Phoenix, AZ. I moved here not too long ago and haven’t really looked back.

vegas

I’d move to San Diego if California Emissions was revoked, 60% of the population was gone (don’t feel like spending half my life sitting in traffic) and housing costs were about 30% of what they are. :banghead:

This thread has got me thinking of where my next move might be. Possibly Vegas.

Growing up is overrated… :gotme:

naw not yet… end of the month