If you had to pick....

What would you choose to put on you car, if you owned both.

Megan Track Coilovers, or D2 Coilovers?

I’ve driven them both a bit, but haven’t really reached my own conclusion yet. Any input from you guys?

Megans from what i gathered imo (no personal experience)

i would go with the megans

I would save till next pay and then use a couple hundred from there to get something decent like ksport or something.

Deffinately MR, especially if they are Tracks

I have used them both, and i sell them both…Value for money on the megans is un beatable- nothing comes even close to the value…
Consider also for the future, that brand new inserts are only 95 bucks each, and you dont have to pay for shipping anything back and forth down…

I’ll give props to the Megans. I’ve never tried the D2s, but I’ve got zero complaints about my Megans. They ride well, they perform great, and like Varun said, price for value, they’re awesome.

If you have a few more bucks, consider Stance, but if your budget is only Megan/D2 area, go for the Megans.

NEVER BUY D2’s

they wreak.

so…Megan…buy those

KTS

$1050CND

they are very comparable to stance and awesome customer support

This is more or less what I was thinking as well… I got my megans from Varun, and have had no complaints whatsoever. The D2’s came with a car I bought… and I wanted some other opinions.

Thanks!

k-sports better than megan??

If your buying coils for your vert dont get dampner adjustable ones or your going to be depressed when the rears dont fit.

I’ve already got megan tracks on my vert, and they fit… its very close, but they do fit.

your coils are dampner adjustable?

yes megans are damper adjustable.

Massively so. My car goes from limp spaghetti to rock hard, from softest setting to hardest. I couldn’t believe how wide the range was…

Samson, I believe Ahmed was banned for this reason.

Refer to my quote about him…

Anyways, we all know that Stance coilovers are the best for drift, drag, and grip but he’s asking about Megans vs D2.