if you had..........

if you had 20gs and was to buy a nissan which nissan will you buy??? (all you have is 20gs)

For 20.ooo dollars I’d buy a walmart diecast s15. :smiley:

^^ i’d get this, only $20.97:

http://www.hobbytron.com/NIKKORCNissanZRTRScale116ElectricCarFromtheMovieTheFastandtheFurious.html

http://images.hobbytron.com/N-160553-lg.jpg

id buy an original nismo bnr32 gtr

Depends on what I’m using it for…

• Daily driver, I’d get something VIP… Cedric or President
  • Track, I’d build one solid 240sx KA-t
  • Something to have fun with on the weekend, a mid 70’s Z

i’d make myself some some ass ka-t s13. not no beastly high hp ka-t maybe just 275rwhp with massive weight reduction!!! so most the money will go towards makin the car bullet proof with an amazing tune by… someone.

Dan from U2NDyno.ca, can’t say enough about his skills

If your buying used, I would not recommend dumping all your money into the ride. Put aside at least 5 g’s for the “unknown” factor.

Also take into consideration, what the cost of insurance will be for each vehicle you have in mind.

Lastly, go out and test drive all the vehicles you are considering, then make an informed decision.

Good luck!

I’d buy an S13 from Florida or Georgia, import it.
Then I’d build a wicke SOHC motor. Drop it in.
Then I’d completely redo the subframes and everything attached. Get it aligned well.
Good tires and brakes.

Profit?

+1
This guy knows what he’s talking about.

My rule of thumb is to always have a 1/3 of the price of the car extra left. Works well for my current car.

I would buy a Datsun 510 coupe SR20!

20 G’s eh I like this one in the FS section. Road trip to BC sounds fun as well.

FS: Modified Mag Featured ‘VIPStyle’ R32 Skyline - * Need to sell ASAP $17,400 *

Hey Guys,

It’s been much too long and I need to sell this car as soon as possible. I’ve dropped the price many times, now I’m asking next to nothing compared to all the other JDM cars being sold. I’m looking for a quick sale, hopefully someone that will take care of it and make good use of it.

Most of you guys know the history so I won’t mention too much. It was featured recently Modified Magazines December 2007 issue labeled as the “VIP Style” R32 Skyline.

My contact info as below, please feel free to ask me any questions!

Asking Price: $17,400

id get a cheap nissan and fix it up. or a 350z. sexy cars

A 350z for under $20k = A nightmare in the making…

Remember Katrina?..:S

+1

I’d buy a max for about $15k:p jokes aside though, u can get a decent one for that price and then have some cash left over for maintenence…worked out well for me. I did quite a bit of shopping around, I decided that this time a 4 door would better suit my needs, then a manual transmission is preferred, luxury features such as leather interior and hids as well…the max easily came out on top for me in terms of best bang for the buck. I have a little extra set aside strictly for any major problems that may arise. (Quite frankly I’m new with nissans, I always had hondas…so having that extra bit around for emergencies helps me sleep at night)

*Edit: another thing that realllly got me more interested in the max was the heated steering wheel, that until now i’ve never seen in another car and it is the only thing that makes sitting in my car in the freezing temperatures somewhat bearable

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1369/nissangirlhz9.th.jpg

nissan girl anyone?

edit: sorry for double post

if i had 20g’s I would buy an nice s13 and make a nice track car, oh and fix the one i have now…lol

20 grams of what?

if i had 20 grand i would pour it into my car, serious baller