If you sold everything and paid off debt, would you be + or -

God I wish 66 impala and walter could see this. those fucks.

oh yeah, I’d be in the +. I cannot STAND owing companies money I don’t have.

It made sense for me because college was a 4 minute drive.

To each his own, I lived in the dorms first semester and it was ok, met a lot of people, but I met them all through playing college football as well. I had numerous friends live in the dorms/townhouses/etc. all throughout and hated it because now they owe 30k for what? Living 10 minutes from home…

By living at home I in fact got a refund from financial aid so it paid all my bills while attendance of college. (Ultimately got paid for my education)

only reason i say in the red is because of student loans.

Ryan didn’t do the dumb shit you do, on a continuous basis, like spending 75% of your gross on transportation needs, as you have previously posted. He is smart, you are not.

/trying to defend you making dumb fucking decisions.

No debt yay big + for me.

Student loans…Def red.

ya

my wifes student loans would pawn us… (she never even got a degree)

House is paid
Car is paid
Bike is paid

I have ZERO debt right now. Life is good

Big + if i sold everything off

in da black for me

i can see it you fucking failure.

I didn’t live at home, and its not the “best decision I could have made” Being smart enough to go to a good school and get a job where student loans aren’t crippling me financially was the best decision I could have made.

goddamn I can’t believe how big of a failure you are

What exactly do you consider a failure?
Because, If living at home while you are 20 and going to school/working part time is considered being a failure then I guess 85% of american students are a failure.
So, make me a list and tell me how I am a FAILURE.
I’d LOVEE to see it.

Fail = both of you here arguing about it.

id have about 32 grand if i never got into anything, then i could have a sweet 4 door sports car like the OP

Well, broski,dudester, hunny bunny.

In the case of this thread. I’m +.

So, I guess I’m doing something right HUH?!
I’m what, 4 years younger than you? I plan on having a house in the next few years, and I also plan on paying most of it right away. So, go cry/brag to someone else.

jesus. you are fucking stupid.

I thought you had me on ignore?
Guess I intrigued you enough to take me off.

given the BB value of the car now vs what i owe it’s slightly less, and credit cards owned me hard during my irresponsible years. If i got rid of everything i could afford to lose i might be slightly in the red still , possibly barely in the black.

:lol:

you guys are funny