ignorant drivers...

ugh typical,

im not mad im just amazed,

ok so im driving down dixie and theres a new 5 series bmw (does not matter) in the middle of two lanes. Ok so im thinking ok ill give him a minuite for him to figure out that hes taking up two halves of two lanes, he dosnt move so we reach a red light mabey hell realize hes doing somehtign wrong when he sees 2 cars behind him on either side and behind him.

Light turns green, he STAYS ON THE SAME PATH… unbelieveable, im not mad but this is very dangerous for other drivers so i kindly give a lil honk and he slowly but surely moves over to one lane, as i pass him he gives me the wtf look, i shrug it off and continue on my way.

long story short watch out for other less attentive drivers, thanks :smiley:

Nice story… pointless post. :roll:

Hey it’s winter! Not too many people are posting so even pointless posts are good. :lol: Good job avoiding that careless, lane hawger, I drive a poormans Mercedes (BMW) so I can do what ever I want driver. :lol:

People.

I had to stop at a green light because a crazy-Camry turned into the intersection, in snow, in front of me and decided to stop right there, in the middle of the intersection.

I started stopping very (overly) early because his nose was in my lane a bit and I just had a bad feeling…anyone else (in the snow) would have plowed right into him.

Good thing I was driving defensively…for him. :x

last week i saw a crown vic spin out and hit a curb infront of fast eddies in hamilton

today i saw someone in an mx3 in the left hand turning lane, there was only one lane for the left hand turn, he was lined up behind a city truck and the light turned yellow then red, he then tried to go around the truck on the inside while the truck was in the middle of the street waiting untill it was safe to finish the trucks left hand turn, he almost side swiped the truck then backed off and got back behind him

if that made any sense to you, hard to describe. but wtf mate :shock:

Oh yeah, and 500 accidents reported to OPP today. Think about that, 500 REPORTED accidents. How many people did you see in a ditch today on your way to work?!

I saw some crazy red 240 drifting every turn in the snow too. Oh wait, that was me.

Ha. Funny. Humour-level high.

2day I had the weird moment

I was going north on kennedy at the insterection on sheppard
I was in the middle of the 3 lanes where the right one merges to the middle after you pass that road that goes to the library., and I drove ahead… and then there was this Mercedes C coupe that was on the right side of me who decided to lane change behind me,… this guy who was soo stupid decided to press the gas while lane changing … in the snow

he was also pretty close to me… like tail gatting lane change

soo the pile of snow in the middle of the lanes make his car spun out and he started to head for the on comming traffic that was going south of kennedy… he was soo lucky there was a center lane…

oh ,… here I am watching from my rear mirrors

soo this guy … for some stupid reason decided to pull the steering wheel all the way to the right… (to counter balance the drifting left towards the traffic …I think) and decided to pess the gas again…

he then basically see his car spin in the clockwise direction and all I saw was his side door, on my driver side mirror, a

I was like “holly shit” and I floored my car just to move up alittle until I saw his front bumber again… I swore if I dind’t do that… his car woulda spun and hit me,…

since I wasn’t there to block his spin… he kept on going until he made a 360 from the point where he was facing right angled on kennedy, looking at walmart…

luckly nothing happened to me, my girlfriend and frined was in my car

later on… while driving north on kennedy,… before huntingwood…
the red mercedes drove passed me, speeding at like 80 km +

what a stupid stupid foool…

he coudln’t handle the RWD… if I’m not mistaken that the C coupe kompreessoor is RWD… that C320 one I think…

note.

getting tail happy in the snow is not drifting.

end note. :lol:

Touche. :wink:

Unless I get a good wide angle. Then i’m D1GP or whatever. W3rd.

My gf was one of them. :frowning: