Illegal alien? Come to NY and we'll give you a drivers license

[quote=“JayS,post:148,topic:35859"”]

One MAJOR problem with your plan Bing. The majority of insurance companies came out and said they would not issue a policy without an SSN. And those that would were going to charge very high rates because rates are based on credit score now. No SSN, no credit score.

So your illegals are still driving without insurance and fucking people over when they crash into them, but now you’ve given someone who is here illegally a valid ID for no reason.

I agree, they need to be brought out of the shadows. But brought out and deported, not brought out and given more rights.

[/quote]

i dont have a SSN and geico and progressive will both insure me.

have be a valid citizen of somewhere though. Either way, i am sure you are right that it is a problem, but not a MAJOR one. It also makes perfect sense that an insco. would want to cherry pick and charge more off the bat and let their actuaries go to work.

regardless, you guys are coming at this from a very feminine perspective.

Stop being so emotional about it. You’re letting your judgement be clouded by “OMG ILLEGALS!!! THAT IS BAD”

Yeah it is, but tough luck, they’re already here and whether or not it is bad is irrelevant. More importantly, you cannot deport them all. So any negatively is counter productive.

It’s a shame that people in general are soo stupid that they fail to realise this. Everyone who is opposed to this concept (not this specific idea but the general gradualization of illegals into US society) fails to realise that there is no other alternative.

Either you do nothing and continue on as it is, a method that is obviously flawed, or you try and keep track the of the fuckers. Everything else is not possible.