Immigration

So yeah what are the views of you guys on this. All I have been hearing on the radio is bitching about the immigration latly. I think they should deport all illegal immigrants. Call me an asshole, but I do not support free healthcare/food/social programs for ILLEGAL Immigrants. I am not against Immigrants…but come to this country LEGALLY, get a job, and pay taxes all I can say is welcome to the good’ol US of A. But for those border jumpers who are illegaly coming here, spurtin out kids and leaving to take advantage of out health care system I say :gtfo:.

Oh yeah…LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE ENTERING!

i’m with you on the first part

and it’d be convenient if everyone spoke the dominant language in the US. but sometimes that’s not the case, man.

I guess it is useful, but why is it a requirement for you? US has no offical language as far as I know. I didn’t speak english before coming to US about seven years ago…

This topic really confuses me. What part of ILLEGAL do people not understand. They came here illegally, ship them back. If you want to come to this country come through legal channels or stay out.

Oh I know that is not the case, but at least attempt to put forth an effort. In ANY other country if somebody you there and expected them to learn your language they would lagh at you and say gtfo. I cant stand how our amazing Gov. passed a law that enables illegal immigrants to free healthcare and state founding for college. I’m sorry, but we need to do away with the uneducated immigrants and the leeches in our society, not welcome millions of them with open arms then pay for them.

EXACTLY! I have absolutly NO problem with people immigrating to this country…as long as they work and pay taxes like every other American. This bullshit with giving the immigrants who have no right to be here the privelages of normal hard working Americans must stop though. They are not American, nor do they put anything into our society…so peace out.

This country is an english speaking country, it makes perfect sence to learn some english before coming here…I don’t see why it is so hard :gotme:. Or at least put forth a serious effort to learn it. :tup: for learning English lol.

You want educated immigrants to take better jobs from americans :wink: ? Right now illegals are doing shit nobody else wants to do…

No it isn’t only about 80% of people speak english at home…

Not true, there are alot of jobs that Americans want that are not getting because the immigrants will do it for less money. Not just talking about the farm work and what not. They have NO RIGHT to come over and work here and get the bennifits of being an American when they are not, or even in the country legaly…

hahhahaa - i love the misconception that US citizens are somehow paying via taxes to support illegal immigrants in this country. Hate to break it to all you hardworking tax paying citizens, but nearly all illegal aliens are frightened of being sent back to where they came from and the last thing they want is the govt cheese your miserable salary from Mighty Taco is paying for.

Regardless of nationality, i believe that all people should be treated equally. Once you start judging people based on where they’re from, whats next? What color their skin is?

uh, english is one of THE hardest languages to learn

dunno jeg. fact of the matter is that we have a lot of spanish-speakers here in america, and they’re not going anywhere. i guess my point in the end is, well - what can you do? accommodate as much as possible. whatever.

I was listening to Tom Bowerly this morning, They were giving off numbers from national sensus on illegal imigrants and what they cost the tax payers. Like I said before…I am not against immigrants at all. If they want to get out of their country and come here and work and be free thats awsome :tup: thats what this country is all about…but do it legally is all I am saying. Look at NYS. It has laws that enable illegal immigrants to get state founding for schools and medical care and this and that and they are not even legally here! It’s rediculous. I could care less where they are from…as long as they pay their taxes and work like Americans do. If you are not going to put into the system, then don’t take out of it. oh yeah…I’ve never wored at mighty taco…I just eat there :P.

I was listening to the radio this morning. It told me to buy a Sierra Mist, but I didn’t and now I fear for my life every waking moment.

I’m with Jeg on this one.

You’re an ass lol.

I like Siera Mist Free…its actually really good.

Immigrants make great pets.

your great great (great) grandfather = great pets?

lmao. j/k.

lol a lot people that have only spoken english cant even speak english correctly

They don’t really bother me. If I were in their situation I couldn’t say I wouldn’t be doing the same thing. It’s easy to judge people from this side of the fence. I’m sure it’s no parade for them even if they get here.

Wait, I’m confused. Why is JEG spelling stuff correctly, did I get dropped on my head into a parallel universe? What is next, Janny putting up a poorly spelled post with missing words?