Illegal alien? Come to NY and we'll give you a drivers license

[quote=“JayS,post:85,topic:35859"”]

Do you honestly believe that? I mean, looking back at what we knew at the time of the vote to go to war you honestly think it the best candidate would be one who voted no? At the time the vote to go to war was a landslide because based on the evidence it was the right choice.

I would much rather support someone who says they voted yes, but knowing what they know now they would vote no. Someone who voted no when all the evidence said Iraq was a serious threat makes me think they would never vote for the use of force, which is a mistake.

[/quote]

Yes, I do. I was against the war from the beginning. The intel that he based the decision on was circumstancial, at best, most of the evidence suggested no WMD whatsoever, and most other countries disagreed with the decision, other than his lap dog Tony Blair. We need a uniter with the rest of the world to make up for the last 8 years of pissing them off. Unless we have proof that someone poses a credible threat TO US, fuck going to war. They may be killing off their own people but that’s not our problem. We don’t need to fund, and kill off our soldiers, to play world police.