IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

Bottom line is, im cool with everyone until they start shit with me. Im sure i will see you out this spring, and we can check out the cars or whatever, but this BS of starting shit with Chuck is stupid and uncalled for. I met him at Turbo’s shop and hes a cool dude. It seems as if it is also directed partially JnJ and Bill also got dragged into it. They are both friends of mine. Thats all im going to say

im looking to race him thats it, i guess i should have pmd him and done it privately, bill has nothing to do with my problems with JandJ and ive never had any problems with anyone on any of the boards. we are all entitled to our own opinions on people and I can respect that, but i dont appreciate people making stuff up about what happened with my car and jandj, but like I said all I want to do is get a race setup, not dredge up the past.

so formula this gonna happen tonight? im filmin it if it is

ugh.

direct shot at chuck and now you’re acting like the innocent guy. learn to take the heat if you dish it.

no use keeping your setup secret, it’s already been mentioned. it’s not very uncommon.

big heads
D1SC maybe an F1A
6sp

so good for anywhere between 700- ??? i’m not going to tell blower limits, you have to figure that one out yourself or talk to bobby boy.

have you ever had a setup over 650? 550? hope you learn how to control that power :wink:

i had it all last year 683 is what i was making last year with the old combo, im very familiar with the limits of my d1 and the f1 is I choose to upgrade. ive got a few very big surprises over last years setup.

surprises? what meth injection? nitrous? there isn’t really much out there that isn’t common knowledge

what F1?

i think studderin could attest to that, but hes sworn to secrecy LOL

chuck will have to find that out

You’re friends with studderin now I know you’re a fucking loser.

Edit: You make six figures…can you throw down some money and get that fucking kid laid.

lol.

god you watch fast and furious too much. i can assure you this “surprise” isn’t anything out of the ordinary

and lol at the studderin thing

anyone who works at new era knows whats going on with my buildup,thats why I said that. like I said I do not do my own tuning so mike handles that for me

im not saying its something no one has ever seen before, its a new combo for me

i will be making maybe 1 or 2 more hp then last year though if I get my combo right

i am not one for callouts but being sneaky was so 6 years ago…post your setup…whats going to happen 1. chuck refuses to race and we laugh, but still love him 2. he accepts, loses and says hey, his car was faster or 3. he accepts he wins and we all get a good laugh…its the internet, who cares…

snky is gay in 08

its not that I would not love to share my combo with all of you but its kind of hard to setup a big money race if someone knows there going to loose, if someone challenges me to race for a coulple of thousand and I know hes running 7s in the quarter i dont think i would accept. im glad your all in love with chuck, its very touching that your all so close, like ive said before if he accepts great lets do it, if not then he doesent race, im not going to sit on the board and keep begging him to race me all summer, nor will I continue to trash him on the net because he refused, I wanted to get his attention and i want to race him.

Knowing is half the Battle

You Have to know when to fold them, Know When to Walk away

or he doesnt want to post his setup because he knows hes going to lose

I will intertain a side bet with you for any amount. if you really think i would come out here and call him out not knowing that my setup is pretty f—ing fast your off your rocker

It’s not that were in love with him(he is pretty sexy).He is a respectable member of this board. You come on here and slander his name. You are talking shit, there for people are going to stick up for him. sorry you are unheard of and unlike by most. judging by your high school photos a lack of social skills is a major thing you have. I mean I would be pissed off to if I bought a ssiiiiiqqqqqqqqqqq f body and people still didn’t like me.