I'm gonna make love to the geico lizard

i was paying 1950 every 6 months for car ins for 2 cars, 1 with full coverage and 1 with comp. I call up geico, the guy stephen is the shit. he seen I had a ticket this pass march, but it was reduced to a parking ticket but somehow made it onto my dmv profile. i sent him the paperwork saying I went to school and it was reduced to a parking violation. he calls me back last nite with a quote for 1149 dollars for 6 months. I almost did cartwheels. I would liek to thank geico for saving me 15%+ on my car ins.
Geico FTMFW

same coverage though?

same exact crap

500 deduc on the focus with full coverage
comp with 0 deduc for glass on the cirrus

if its for the same coverages they saved u about 40%. sounds about right. other insurance companies = the scam.

geico ftw!

i pay around $760/ 6 months for 2 cars, one with full coverage (glass, roadside, $500 deductible, ect…) one with liability.

i am going to check over the policy and ins cards he emailed me tonite. i am also going to add roadside to her car. I dont need it cuz i have it thru ford. He was also telling me because they have agents they are more which does make sense. I may loose the one on one I have whenever I call my agent and she knows thats its me when she hears my voice but I just saved 1600/year

like 600 per 6 here with comp

like 1090 here for a year for two cars, will have to look into geico, i’m with allstate now.

$411 6/months full coverage, one car, 26/m

I love Geico too.

I pay $350 every 6 months for 2 cars, one with complete coverage, the other with comp.

i called geico to have my windshield replaced under my insurance and they wanted me to pay a $500 deductible on a $136 job. Fuck Geico, I’m going elsewhere.

That’s it…I’m calling Geico.

glass coverage should NOT have a deductable

i pay 1200/6mo for 2 cars the tib and the subaru with full coverage on both.

3800 a year 2 cars full coverage both

fucking NYC

depends if u sign up for it or not.

holy crap! I pay $2100 a YEAR for 3 cars, 2 with full coverage (99 stang & 04 maxima) and basic on the caddy beater.

if you have geico please do not hit me

just dont claim it?

Ive been with allstate since I started driving. I pay 600/month on 2 cars, 1 with full coverage and the other with fire or theft or something like that.