IM NEW!!!! lol

:lol:

I’m sorry racing around 290 is not a recognized form of motorsport. (but you’d lose anyway, yes, to a jeep). Did you actually just challange me to a race with any kind of curves in it? HAHAHAHAHA. Oh yeah, ps, your car is slow. There is no shame in it, stop trying to be something you’re not (fast).

sigh, thats all i have to say at this point

my last response for real: all you faggotty faggot saturn owners better shut the fuck up or i’ll hit you with my camaro. A CAMARO. Hear that? A REAL MANS CAR. Not your mom’s used faggot saturn. CAMAROS ARE FOR MEN, SATURNS ARE FOR FAG BOYS.

:lol:

<3 Newman.

Not everyone has the loot to buy what they want dude. Some do what they can with the money they have so that makes them a faggot? I GUESS!
People really need to loosen up and have alittle more respect for each other.
Grow the fuck up.

i bet your your a faggot who drives his moms faggot saturn.

seriously. i bet your pour too. i hate pour people as much as i hate faggots and people of color. all you ignorant faggots make me sikc

My statment still stands man “Grow the fuck up” end of story
Show alittle respect dude I know we are not as sweet as you but hey what can we do right. Cause you’re just the man with you and your camaro right?

dude camaros are for doods w/small penises(newman) but the modded ones are (that one guy lt1 ss i think thats a nice car

Fuck this FORUM and FUCK YOU GUYS

ILL SEE YOU ASSES IN THE SPRING

FOR ALL WHO OWN A SATURN OR NOT A “POPULAR CAR” LEAVE NOW IT AINT WORTH IT!!!

cock asses

You wanna “fuck you guys” and see our “asses in the spring”? So you’re in the closet for the winter months then? http://www.mturck.com/rofl.gif

sp check?:rolljerk:

Shit yeah im tha man. I have a cammaro. You have some sort of faggot import honda accord. Honda’s are slow. I will race any honda in western new york. I have NOS in my camaro. Do you even know what that is. It means my MARO is a HONDA EATER. FAGGOT IMPORT OWNING FAGGOT OWNER FAG.

come back when you have a real car (camaro)

Example 1 of a cheap build that will beat any Saturn, ever: Neonglh

Its definitely not about money, so don’t keep bringing it up. Most people’s cars on here are fairly normal cars, Transmarobirds aren’t exactly rare or expensive, Subarus aren’t either. Neither are DSMs. I’m sure you could pick up a DSM for as much as that Saturn costs, and run at least 4 seconds faster in the quarter mile.

I’d bet a lot of the fastest cars on here cost <$10k. Thats not much at all for someone who is older than 18 with a love of cars. If you meet that criteria and can’t afford a semi decent car to drive/mod, you probably don’t have a computer let alone the Internet.

In any case, I have $100 on the Jeep vs. Saturn. 290 ‘racetrack’ or not.

did you read his post? he beat a “awesome” camaro…

minez not stock it has NOS. 2 Bottles, not just one and they are the real big ones. Do you know what that meens? It means i will crush any saturn faggot. I have six cylinders you have four. You saturn owners ar so fucking faggot dum.

ooh you are on the bottle i see still in diapers too… btw i have a real engine vg30det btw t means turbo

you really like the faggot word are you sure you arent hiding something (look at his location…)

nos is for fags who cant build a engine

OMG, a vg30det. i’ll bet the 30 stands for 3.0 liters HAHAHAHAHA. have you ever heard of displacement? Well i’ll refresh your memory i have 5.0 liters and have you ever heard of a little saying called there is no replacement for displacement. well i hvar 5 liters and spray so you will need to learn about how not to run your mouth you will lose when you race me because i have nos.

Big guy on campus watch out he has NOS haha.
You’re a joke dude I wasnt even talking about racing or whos showing who up.

My point only was show some fucking respect. Im not saying 94SatSC2 is but im sure if you did in the begining this never would have evolved into something this lame.

ok youll beat me in the first 2-3 races but whats lil newman gonna do when his magic juice runs out… get smoked by me hahaha

ahahaha you faggot import owners make me laugh because your all faggots. you think you can talk to me like that? NEWS FLASH. I OWN A CHEVROLET CAMARO. It’s arguably the best car ever made i don’t count rich bich cars like feraris and lambos and shit because thats bullshit. camaro > your faggotmobile!

dude. we all know your nos bottles are really bass tubes…

Fag…

and cobalt300z, you live in burt? only poor people live there…