I'm quitting cigarettes

“Nobody likes a quitter” - LoL

To the people that smoke less then 10 I dont understand why you just quit

I would smoke 10 cigs during an hour long backroads cruise, lol

I’ve quit now for like 3-4 weeks, except for the exception of the 2 saturdays were I was drinking

i average one or one and a half a day. if i’m drinking, i will either not smoke at all, or i’ll go through 2 packs in one night. it’s fucked up.

I quit January 13, 2007…I smoked so long I could not remember the last day i had when I did not smoke…This was the first time in my life I wanted to try to quit, before this I never had the urge to quit.
I used the patch and did not go around people that smoked…what helped me was the patch started with 21mg, use of pepermint and butterscotch candy and breathing excercise. The breathing was when you wanted a smoke to inhale a couple times like you were smoking, its very relaxing , like a cig, to breath deep.
I used the 21mg for a week, it was to easy. then went to the 14, I was pissed I spent as much money on patches as smokes lol…then third week was 7 mg patch. Then I did not use the patch anymore. One thing nice about the patch is your dreams are very real…It felt like I did not sleep for three weeks…but the dreams were awesome.
BtW I 37…and smoked for 20 years…so its not like i smoked for a year 10 smokes a day…I smoked about 30 cigs a day.
I also downloaded a program that tells me how many smokes I did not have and money saved…

Congrats. I hope you succeed in quitting.

I personally think cigarettes are disgusting, and I would never smoke. But basically every single person I know smokes, so I just go with the flow. And I’m a contradiction to myself, since my job is selling cigarettes. Go figure.

Either way, good luck!