I'm Trying To Blame New Era Performance For Blowing Up My Tranny...

Qutoe from other sites

[quote=“mike@nep”"]
I never once said that the transmission was grinding , I told you that it stuck in first gear in a parking lot after I reflashed the pcm (after a 3 mile drive) and once again after a few more miles , and that I heard what sounded like a rubbing noise a couple of times when it was in third and first gear at low rpm driving and that I was pretty much done tuning anddidn’t want to drive it any more becasue I wasn’t sure what was wrong , I have never worked on this car , just tuned it . My story never changed , yours did . The drive tuning was only to clear up a part throttle hesitation issue and some idle tuning , there was no need to go WOT so it was dropped off already having issues if it sticks in 1st gear after a 3 mile drive .

When you race a car literally every week for 5 yrs and 583 rwhp with a stock transmission you are pushing it , to pin this on me for driving the car down the street never going above 45 mph and the thing sticking in gear the first time I pulled over to reflash is rediculous . If I felt I was at fault I would be more than happy to take care of it .
[/quote]

Since there is always two sides to every story, its only fair for everyone to see all the information:

Mike sumed it up. We stand behind our work. But you some people you WILL NEVER make happy.
btw. The car picked up around 300whp (thats right 300 not 30 peak numbers) compired to the “tune” that it came in the shop running, form the last motor. We did no work on the car just the last tuning