Import Car Laws To jump From 15 to 25 years???

I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest… I know my lil civic is slow :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not 100% familiar with Japanese Turbo-diesels, but if they’re anything like American Turbo-Diesels, with minimal internal work, and a [SIZE=“7”]gi-normous turbo, you’ can be cranking boost in excess of 40-50psi easy. (Don’t quote me on that figure, that’s what I recall)

I don’t understand what draws me to turbo-diesels… guess it’s just testosterone. :D[/SIZE]

talk about economics in these issues… i dont belive the ministry would approve this bull. they could do 2 things. add more tariffs to protect jobs and control demand or allow the production of more models of japanese auto moblies since they all pass emissions and standards. in these way they stimulate demand and at the same time continue to have canadian labour efficient and flexible… and make production possibilities near considerable full employment…

We are currently involved with a Toronto Start article coming out maybe next week on the proposed changes…

According to the interviews so far with TCAN, it looks like it will happen.

i wish i could afford a new car right now, so i could get a skyline before its too late.

hope this new import car law doesnt change to 25yrs.

http://www.thestar.com/printArticle/195075

looks like it will be happening within 18months

=(

dont bank on it. it’ll take too long for them to get everything approved to get it done in 18 months.

^^ ok then hopefully by then ill get a GTR.

maybe it’ll happen in 2yrs? still enough time lol.

hey alex, how much do gtrs at the place you got them at go for?

i just went blank and forgot his name and the business, but i’ve met him before. too early in the morning =P

*Gabe @ Japanese Imports :R

i pm’ed him already with secret info. lol

Stupid political bullshit is all it is. Has nothing to do with safety at all. This is why I hate politics- because politicians lie through their teeth. We all know they’re doing this to protect domestic investments so why do they spoon feed us with this garbage? HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY S15 NOW?!

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1579

Here’s the link to the article that come out last week…

canada is wack and it will be happen’n but not anytime soon. if it doesnt happen yay for all you import nuts… also if it does happen just import parts and use em n the cars you have lol…

SAMSON: dont get a GTR were you gunna get the insurance for that ish?