Import Exhaust

most people are cheap, so they just buy a muffler and slap it on, that is why it sounds like shit.

plenty of N/A 4cyls sound just fine

most any turbo 4cyl sounds at least decent

5 cylinders FTW!

srtbeast = dirtfarmer.

plenty of imports even WITH cylinder type mufflers sound great. its all in the size of the resonator and the packing type. cheap mufflers tend to use cheap sparse packing. high quality resonators ie hks, skunk2, rsr, tanabe, apexi, fujitsubo, mugen, buddyclub dont produce the raspy sound that tsudo, yonaka, apc, and the unlimited ebay cheapies do. not to mention the cornucopia of exhaust systems for import cars that do NOT have cylinder type mufflers. people really should read more, you included.

that sounds sweet , any dyno numbers on that car ? Id ask track but with such a stiff suspension and low pros i bet it doesn’t launch well .

I suck at launching, 14.0 @ 109

I should Dyno it soon… it’s been running gud

Dohhh

:rofl

you be the judge. Note thats a cell phone. It sounds completely different in real life. its not raspy at all, and is rather deep. My car and Yetti’s VR6 turbo sound very much the same.

Good mph.

I have magnaflow exhaust as well (not installed) but loved the sound.

You did that on my girlfriends parents property DICK!

heres my import a while ago. I think its a little louder now maybe.
big ole fart can

WAT??? or are you busting my balls, refrencing an old story about me running my quad there and almost getting in a fist fight with someone.

btw car sounds like a stock V8 almost. I like it!

Yea, it’s almost uncanny… that a stock V8 sounds like a stock V8. :haha

Nope at the intersection you were heading for in the end of the video is the start of their land. The fields and woods on both sides of the road are thiers until it sells

did I just pull a VOTVOT here?

Your going out with Giardino? Becasue my GF’s grand parents own the stuff on the left side of the Ext. heading towards hagaman.

No Rogoski.

Giardino doesnt own all of that. They are also selling that land to some big assed development company for it to become like townhouses.

That video was shot on maple Ave wasn’t it. like right here i the intersection i was talking about http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.978624,-74.16853&num=1&t=h&sll=42.938686,-74.188186&sspn=0.032679,0.06403&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=42.978593,-74.172606&spn=0.018022,0.033517&z=15

DUDE… Terri?

Rogoski is my fience’s grandparents!

BAHAHA

Sam is my girlfriend. her mom and dad live over on Chucanunda* in hagaman. Her dad is Joe and always over on that land at the old house drinkin. He is funnier than shit and her mom is Ann

LOL no shit! thats a small world isnt it!

HOLY FUCK NEXT JUNE I AM GOING TO BE SOMEWHAT RELATED TO SRS BZNS!!! :ahh

Grandpa Rogoski is something else isnt he! lol they are good people! You must know Bobby think hes 20 or something now too, he lives a few house down on midline on the left there.

Yeah I ride around back there all the time, lots of good partys back there too!

yeah man last year we burned that huge pile aof garbage in the second field all night and drank our faces off

YESSS. Dude next time your out our way, give me a heads up and we can grab a drink at the recovery room or something :thumbup