Import Exhaust

I never said I was faster, I simply said I wouldn’t be caught dead driving your Jeep. My WRX is bloated because it rides on 275’s, I don’t see that being a problem. I believe your car comes stock with 255’s?? Ouch… The jeeps at my college have a lot in common with your jeep, such as the manufacturer? I go to Cobleskill because they offer one of three early assurance medical programs in the state of NY, and I have been accepted into Upstate Medical College at the age of 19. That would make me one of two in the area, and likely one in ten in the state to have that privilege, but you are correct in saying that I didn’t study much in high school, everyone knows high school is a joke. Lastly, if you think Borla is a cheap fart can, you haven’t a clue of what you’re talking about.

There are more cars on this forum that have half the displacement of your jeep, yet would make you look like a fool than you would know what to do with. God damn yuppie.

First…I never said my car was the best. Second…I posted up my quarter time in my sig. I run that number consistantly at Lebanon Valley. Unfortunately, the track is now closed until the spring, but I would be happy to run his WRX anytime he wants…I already said that! He wouldn’t even be close in the quarter mile. On an autocross he might have a shot if he was a good driver.

Obviously you know nothing about the Jeep! It runs 20" wheels with a staggered setup. I have 255’s on the front and 285’s on the back. Nobody at your school probably has a SRT Jeep, so I understand if you don’t know a thing about them.
Just like you wouldn’t be caught dead in the Jeep, I would rather get kicked in the nuts than drive your WRX. You like what you like and I like what I like.
I never said anything about your Borla exhaust. Most guys with the Jeep switch out to the Borla S type exhaust than any other exhaust for these Jeep’s. I haven’t done so becase there is a lot of drone when driving around town and the hemi engine likes a little back pressure, so exhaust doesn’t do a lot for the power increase.
Congrats on getting into the medical program…make sure you take it seriously as I’m sure you will.

The beautiful sounds of my 200:

Complements to germanpsi’s driving and tougethisDB1 handywork with the exhaust.

3" mandrel bent from the turbo back into a straight through Vibrant muffler at the rear bumper.

5 Zylinder FTW!

Exhaust sounds nice! Especially when you can hear the combination of the turbo with the exhaust together! Nice Job!

That extra cylinder makes a sound like no other. It’s absolute sex, I used to own a 1987.5 Audi Coupe GT Special Build when I was 16. That car sounded fanfuckingtastic N/A with just the factory resonator in place.

my 91 integra has EVERYthing to do with it…:retardclap

ill run your srt. though my integras only NA

Thanks man!

Fires every 144 degrees :thumbup

How did you get the pic in your Avatar? The flames coming out of the exhaust is pretty sweet!

I actually stole that pic from a company that makes parts for the 200, tinted the tail lights and whamm…it’s my car! Lol. Mine prob does shoot flames now though.

Okay, Paul.

So is his Jeep.

it’s a lot more quiet with the 3" side exit. I’m getting rid of the resonated midpipe over the winter. It’ll be a 3" straight piped side exit next year.

interesting. normally a 3 inch is louder cuz it hella resonates. my car with no resonators was much louder. yours is like backwards from mine :lol

he;s got some displacement on me though lol

They sound like ass cheese

Dont be mad just cause his pee pee’s bigger:thumbup

lol!