Importing

any bad sides or good sides to importing, with import concern?

all good with them …
what are you looking to do ?

All is good with IC.

I hear good things, and I even imported a car from them. I think the only bad thing is the uncertanty involved with importing. As the car is from Japan you should be flexable with the dates for shipping as New car manufactureres have priority in shipping. Also have some extra cash for repairs, out of province inspection and etc. Pick a car that is compatable here with a model sold in Canada as it will simplify your future!

Remember also that prices fluctuate slightly due to Yen/USD/Cdn exchange and an original quote is a best estimate of the cost, if problems occur the price will likely go up.

Regards,

Dave

jsut make sure you ask as many questions as you can from them if you are worried about something or unsure …alot of people on this board can help as well …PM me if you need

thanks appreciate it

any bad sides or good sides to importing, with import concern?

all good with them …
what are you looking to do ?

All is good with IC.

I hear good things, and I even imported a car from them. I think the only bad thing is the uncertanty involved with importing. As the car is from Japan you should be flexable with the dates for shipping as New car manufactureres have priority in shipping. Also have some extra cash for repairs, out of province inspection and etc. Pick a car that is compatable here with a model sold in Canada as it will simplify your future!

Remember also that prices fluctuate slightly due to Yen/USD/Cdn exchange and an original quote is a best estimate of the cost, if problems occur the price will likely go up.

Regards,

Dave

jsut make sure you ask as many questions as you can from them if you are worried about something or unsure …alot of people on this board can help as well …PM me if you need

thanks appreciate it