In-car from BeaveRun '05

I was working on converting some of my videos onto DVD, and I came across this part of an HPDE session. It was rather busy! Can you tell I liked the '03 cobra’s blower?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=802036299153655122&hl=en

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/neonmike22/Milly/35212548-O.jpg

That looks like me instructing… Holding on for dear life.

Looks pretty smooth to my untrained eye.

Impressive performance with lil onld Millie…

Hello kind sir! Are you planning on doing the NASA NE Beaverun event?

Yup, that was a fun time. Remember the Corvette?

I’m glad I watched that so that I can say “fuck no” to taking my eclipse up their. Too much straight and too little willpower. Somebody would get hurt.

Yes. OH/IN is running Putnam Park tha weekend and it would be silly to tow 6-7 hours when there is a race 10 minutes from my house. I will likely also run one of the NE races at Watkins Glen… I always wondered when the NE would get more active and I guess it will be this year.

Nice vid. Kinda gives me an idea of what goes on there. I have a few friends that go there often who keep trying to talk me into going, but I never have. Maybe I’ll make it this year.

that looks fun as hell i think the radials might come off this year for a nice road race tire

cool vid.

haha,turn 11(? last sharp right hander going up the hill) owned me one time.

Thanks for the comments guys. HPDE days are a blast, glad to hear some more people are considering trying it!

looks fun, what was all done with milly? minor mods i think right?

what was the suspension setup?
just by looking at the picture im going to say koni/mopar high rates…
correct?

Sweet Vid! I can’t wait for next season, that gave me the urge to get out there and go fast again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I CAN’T WAIT!!!

I WILL have my s2000 there!

I had a borla muffler, a suspension techniques front swaybar, HP+ front pads, those hand-me-down for free wheels, and shit sumitomo summer tires.

Shocks and struts were 100k old stock highline.

About what was ur MPH going dow nthat back straghit? When i went in the Panoz’s we were hitting 120

Probably only about 95-100 the laps when I wasn’t slowing down to be passed. The 3-4 shift is 90mph or so in a neon.

edit watching the video again at about 2:20 or so I was up around 5000-5500rpm, with the 23" tires and the 3.55/1.04 gear ratios, that’s about 95-100 like I guessed.

Flat Out/Open Days should be less than two months away. I’ve been checking Beaverun’s site twice a week looking for the first day to appear. :burnout:

i only seen one flat out friday , i belive it was 6-08. which is the friday before i leave for the type r expo.

do they add more as the years goes one or is it just that one?