In the makrket for a new to me car

since i moved to tampa my AC died in my truck, plus having a truck is just impracticle here so I have been shopping for a new car. I found a few in my price range of about $15k

2001 BMW 323Ci, 58,000 miles, 5-speed, navigation, but that really bad bmw red

2002 Honda S2000, 47,000 miles, 6-speed, suzuka blue

i have been looking at 240sx, 3-series, s2000, 300zxs

i would like reliability, ok gas milage, better than my truck, manual, and A/C
RWD is preferred, but maybe AWD depending on the application, no FWD

anymore ideas, i dont have a garage down here to work on things, so something that i would need to fix is a no, so anyone that says money, spending $5000 on a eclipse, and be fast will get a kick in the nuts

if your looking for reliability and fuel economy then why are you looking at used sports cars?

you could hop into something like what i have with zero miles and a warrenty for around that price range. it may not provide the excitement your looking for…but its practical for someone in your situation.

I’d be wary about an s2000 with higher mileage, but it’s a 2002, so it’s much betta

for 15K you’re probably gonna get a pretty beat s2000

Caugh fbody. oh wait…you said reliable and good gas milage lol. sorry. nm then. :P. but oh how I love my car.

no front wheel drive, i just hate how it feels to drive in a stock situation, and since I have no garage I can not do a suspension to set it up the way I would want it to feel. that means i cant pick up a new car, its going to be used. also most of the cars that would be in that price range new are tiny, planned trips from tampa to chicago once in a while since that is where I am from, which is why i am a bit hessitent about the s2k. And howie the s2000 is in decent shape, it some rich woman that just picked up an sl500 and wants it out of her drive way, i went and looked at it at most it needs is new tires and that about it.

Do it! Get a tiny 2 seat sports car for a DD! I vote bimmer. :eyebrow:

s2k… 323 is just too damn slow

S2000. No others need apply.

i guess this question should of been a little more clear, what other cars should i look at that are in the same price range and catagory

manual, RWD, reliable, better on has that 20 mpg on the highway, and a/c.

Lexus IS300 or SC300 FTW

no problems with the 30th and she pulled 29mpg on the ride home from kansas city…

:word: even my cammed trans am still pulls 20-22mpg.