infiniti fx35/35 discussion

I’m going to look at a fx35/fx45 for a DD

i’ve never done any research on these cars until now,

But I’m hoping some of you have!

Anyone ever own one? experiences? etc…

some general discussion, links to good info and pics is appreciated.

I know they are gas pigs,but I dont really care about that at the moment.

thanks guys!

Should I get the v6 or v8?

Basically try to talk me INTO or OUT OF buying this vehicle. :slight_smile:

If you know where one is for a great price, please pm me the info

I assume so,

Viper966 on here had one. There is another guy here from downstate with a newer one, but I forgot his name.

I’ve driven several. It’s more of a big car than an SUV. The 45 moves quite nice and both sound great. I can’t comment on their reliability though.

My dad has one and he loves it (fx45). I’ve driven it, and I can attest to that it drives GREAT for an “SUV”.

I don’t think his has really been in the shop for anything mechanically wrong, but I’m not positive. Either way, he has no complaints about it, so I’d imagine nothing major has ever gone wrong.

Definitely a :tup: from me

Ohhh. Tow vehicle!

Only rated for 3500 lbs towing

Ya towing is really unimpressive esp on old ones.

My brother pics up a 2009 tmrw, they look pretty dope. One of the few SUVs I wouldn’t mind for everyday use

Careful with early models if they have CVT transmissions. I know the early Muranos (Nissan counterpart) have big problems with them. I see at least one of those come in the shop a week to re/re transmissions.

Speaking of which, where the hell has he been?

Towing is seriously disappointing since the MDX can handle 5K lbs and the X5 can handle 6K+

At the end of the day it’s still a Datsun.

you are a dumbass

Relax big guy I’m just playing around. :smiley:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

it’s a really bad as a big car and really bad as a small SUV.

I’ll look at something like an X5 over this.

buddy has one… i drove it and was pretty meh on it.

i think for what you get you can do better for the money unless you go with the 45.

like what?

Cayenne S? To expensive to maintain and I see people switching over to the fx45 from the cayenne S all the time
MDX? meh
rx330? meh
CR-V?, etc,etc,etc, meh, meh , meh,

One of my friends had an earlier FX35. Did absolutely no maintenance on it, and it ran well through 40k miles. Interior was nice.