Injector cleaning video I made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUPqrgZdIU8

video I did quick this morning. Rochester guy got a set of volvo inj for his boosted project. They need a LITTLE cleaning.:bloated: So cly #2-3 WOT run at a 10.5 AFR. And cly #1-4 run at a 13.5 AFR. So your WB 02’s give you a 12.0 AFR (avrage)

thanks brentstrong for the file changing

Brent sent this to me earlier. Pretty damn cool. I’ll probably be coming over to get mine double checked before putting the new engine in. (Even though they have less than 5k miles on them and they are less than 24 months old).

price?

Set’s of 4 or more are $10 per injector. Otherwise $15 per inj.

i just bought used 19# siiqqq ford mustang injectors. where are you located? im very interested in a cleaning.

Def in for this, cheap insurance

yes mine are only a few months old, but id also probably like to have mine checked

Damn, I didnt know the price was that low. I may get mine done, just to see how accurate they are.

– mark

Most interesting.

shit, that’s crazy

Rochester. www.neweraperformanceparts.com 585-865-1832.

shit. im happy we have new injectors to put in the SHO

what was up with the flow patter on the 4th one from the left after cleaning? still seemed a little off.

other than that definite :tup:

It might not be as clear in the video (done with digital camera I was holding) , but all of the spray patterns were identical static or pulsing :slight_smile: . You also get clearer shot of the spray pattern holding up a black piece of paper behind the glass which is not done in this video , this was just for flowtesting results :slight_smile: .

Mike I’ll definitely be stopping by in the next couple weeks here. Question for you, are you doing them on the spot or are you backlogged? I’d like to film/take photos of mine being done if that’s cool with you.

It all depends on what is going on when you drop them off , if I am slow at the time I can do them right away , if not then I have to just do them when I get to them , I am on and off the phone all day , dynoing cars and porting throttle bodies/heads/intake manifolds and assisting my guys with installs as well , so it sometimes isn’t easy to schedule the injectors to get done , I just know I can guarrantee you 24 hour turn around as I will make that happen one way or another . Let me know before you come in and I will see what I can do , we’re only doing 1-2 sets a day right now , but I just started talking about the machine a couple of days ago so I am expecting it to increase .

yea, id love to have my injectors cleaned while I wait. Im not to happy with shipping things as of lately.

No big deal Mike. I’ll give you a call in a week or so.

I think I need to take a trip out there.

hmmm, i think i just found a new use for my wifes ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.:snky: