injector problem

alright well my car is running like shit its an 89 s13. i took it to my buddies shop and when we channed it it came up fuel injector leak. i started doing tome testes(electrical as i couldnt notice a leak) and everything was ok, checked power going to injectors and checked continuity and that was fine for all 4 as well. just a ka24e. was hoping someone could help, or had a similar problem that knowes how to fix it, i just wanna get it runnung good for the rest of the winter to last me until i get my rb20det. any help would be great.

Your injector is leaking???like…dripping fuel into the cylinder? Ive never heard of that…did you check the electrical to see if there was a signal goign to the injector when there shouldnt be?

no all i did was scan it with the snap on computer and it came up as code 45 injector fuel leak

take the injectors out and take a look at them. ive had one leak on me before

off topic but why waste ur money an rb20? why not get an rb25? ur way better off. everyone i know with an rb20 says they should have just got a rb25

Injector leaks are not uncommon. find out which one and replace it. take out the spark plugs after idling for a while, the one that smells the most like raw fuel should be the one that has the leaki jektor!

Good luck.

thx guys i will try this tonight after work