Input on F&F

HEED MY PROPHECY!!!

• That guy in the g35 doing 260 km/h was the beginning… with the new F&F, I can bet there will be some serious police chases occuring, either by shitty ricers or by some serious street racers.

I don’t know why, but I have a big feeling that this is going to happen.

well since people are ranting about civics, I will to.

I bought a 240 for my first car to be different, everybody has a civic or a lancer or a integra. I’d rather drive my stock but clean 240 over a civic or integra, maybe not a new lancer lol, but that’s beyond the fact. 240 are great cars they are unique, and fun to drive.

But that’s just my opinion

I’m curious to know…

What ‘other kind’ of potential do 240’s have that other cars don’t?

When there are gatherings, what makes 240’s ‘a little different’ than most? What determines ‘other riced out’ cars that is so different than a ‘riced out’ 240?

Ignorant, irrelevant statement unless you can prove this. I have scouted their forums, I’d like to know how you came to the conclusion that they have more ‘ricers that stick out’ than 240’s do.

Your friends think their cars are hot shit…while 240 owners don’t have the same mentality? 240 owners don’t think their cars are de-tuned race cars from factory? Please say that isn’t so!

Other car owners all know they are ricers but are unable to to feel shame? So Nissan owners AREN’T ricers who are unable to feel shame so they don’t admit? Or they do feel shame but they just don’t admit? Or are you trying to say there’s no such thing as a 240sx ricer?

So your friend has had all that done to his car…I’m confused by your sentences, are you saying that he’s rice because he’s done these mods to his car? Or he’s rice because he has a Civic? Or is he rice simply because he’s had a ‘ton of shit’ done to his car?

Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with the mods you have listed. But those would disagree can certainly let me know - perhaps in my ignorance, I don’t see the ‘rice’ in those mods.

I just need a little clarification on this last part:

He admits that you’ll have ‘what?’ You will still have a chance at…? Beating him in quarter-mile or road-track?

You’ve given quite a bit of thought on the topic - so I’d like to see what other justifications there are to your aforementioned statements. I want you to understand that I’m not trying to bust your chops - I’m simply trying to understand a different point of view from my own.

240s are extremely detuned from their counterparts in Japan.

They are so detuned that they have a completely different motor :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve seen tons of nice hondas and toyotas…
and many fast ones too…
those cars eat rice for breakfast

just cause its a honda doesnt make it rice

GTS pretty much called everyone out.

And yes, it has a different motor but it’s not a de-tuned RACE CAR. That’s the keyword.

And I bought my 240 because I wanted to be different at first but I realised that civics are awesome. I daily drive one and I love it.

However, since my 240 has been moded a lot, I obviously prefer to drive it on the track.

Civic = daily driver
240 = track

And trust me, the reason why you don’t see as many 240s that are riced is because there are a lot less, and as someone said, most can’t even afford to properly “rice” their cars with wings. Most just paint their hoods black, etc.

Lots of people do really cheap crappy mods to the 240 and that is considered rice.

Wait wait wait…

Anyone notice the ones arguing the possibility of NOT being “ricer” own a completely stock 240 with an ancient single slammer?

I don’t mean to bust on your guys’ chops but c’mon, its a 240. I don’t make mine seem like its the BEST thing in the world but shit I can guarantee theres at least 40% of those “riced out civics” that will hand you your ass in the 1/4 mile. Have you any clue just how light they are? Weight to power ratio defiantly overcomes a stock single slammer. I know when I FIRST bought my 240 with a stock dual cam in it me and a friend took a go at it. His stock RS handed me my ass, and I even use to own an RS.

You’ll realize what your missing until you actually start doing modifications to your vehicle.

Stock ride height, old motor, and shitty power just doesn’t cut it now a days. Especially when there’s guys out there making 300+ on daily drivers.

When I first bought my car, I hated it sitting stock and hated the paint job. Many people can back me up on that one, however I still beat the shit out of it at the track, but never once did I say my car was THE SHIT.

Don’t get me wrong, I mean a stock 240 is nice and all but If I can recall it came out of production in North America as a grocery getter not some hyped up, de-tuned race car. I love these cars, but in all honesty, if someone offered to trade me say an STi for my 180, hands down it’d be done.

Honestly, I don’t have much care for other people’s opinions on mine. If you don’t like what I see, think, or say, blow it out your ass…

Martino - how is the KA24E ancient? 1997 isn’t that far off… The Nissan Hardbody had it until 1997. And just because something is “ancient” doesn’t mean its a bad thing. That’s something I don’t understand with SON. Not all of SON, but quite a bit of it. I’ve only met a few members here who’ve actually supported the idea of working with a KA platform. SOHC or DOHC.

Hell, I’m not running a SOHC KA because I want to be “different”. I’ve always owned a car with a KA, so I know a fair bit about it and would like to expand on that. 1991 Nissan Stanza, almost also purchased a 1993 Hardbody King Cab, and both of my 240SX’s have been SOHC KA’s.

There’s a reason people work with them, again, either to be “different”, or due to having some form of sentimental value. Call me stupid, but ask Ian_MC212 about our discussion about SOHC KA24’s and R34’s. I think you can peice together the conversation yourself. You’d likely take his side of it, but who’s ever put a SOHC KA motor in a Skyline? I’d honestly love to do it as a big fuck you to all the haters.

PS. I like how this thread doesn’t even have anymore discussion regarding F&F…

GTS hits a homerun of pwned.

Actually, its over a decade old, thats pretty ancient relative to the technological advances in motors that have occured in those 10 short years.

So you’re running a KA cause you think they’re good enough to ignore experimenting on any other motor?

Honestly Miki, you sound like you’re talking out of your ass.

ill prolly watch it when it comes to dvd, not interested in going to theater for this movie.

i cant wait till wal-mart releases the new F&F seat covers…

a 240sx is just as much of a rice rocket as any of those car are or can be.

how many preludes do you see with h22’s, lowered, wheels, exhaust, tints.

how many 240’s do you see with an sr, lowered, wheels, exhaust, tints.

BRO…My skyline has Vtek yo… Bro.

Bro, when i hit 'tek.leans back BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

s-chasis’ are riceproof. it’s scientificly prooven

talkin about whats rice and whats not is rice in its self

lets talk about which religion is correct or if god exists, makes just as much sense…

god is real
god is a man
his name is Alah

if you dont think the same, your a ricer

^^
Ummmm. if you belive that… dont’ come to scarborough.

What the heck are you trying to say?

Forget the religious shit, cuz thats a given load of shit.

What is this “talkin about rice is rice in itself”??? PLEASE elaborate.

Are sonlings trying to be philosophy majors or some shit nowadays??

I feel like I just watched an episode of the Hills…

what im saying is all this ricer talk… what is a ricer?

its what you THINK it is
theres no definition
its making fun of the way someone has modded there car so u can feel better about your own.
in my opinion, a ricer is the scrub callin ppl ricers.

everyone has a different opinion about how any particular car should look and to each his own.

debating on whats ricer and whats not or saying all civic are rice is just as pointless as debating on whether or not god exists or which religion is correct.

I think thats a touchy subject that shouldnt be touched on if you’re trying to draw a parallel for ricers.