Inspection Question

My car is in need of getting inspected. But my E brake light is on. Am i going to fail becasue of this? Im sure all it is is a stupid sensor that fell out when i did the rear drums but i just dont have the time to sit down and trouble shoot it. And my second question is am i going to be running into trouble since the car was lowered. Im not sure if it will go up on there lifts since i scrapped at a Castrol oil change. I drive a 00 cavalier z24 and it was lowered roughly 2 " all the way around if that helps any.

well its probably low on brake fluid/ your leaking fluid. yes that indicator goes on when ur ebrake light is up. it also goes on when the resivoir is low. i also have doubts in thjem getting it up a lift

i’m not sure what 2" looks like on a cavy but if its not slammed (4" or greater from the ground to the pinch weld) most shops should be able to lift it. you are probably low on brake fluid, which would also indicate that your brake pads are low on one of your axles (meaning front or rear) or both. check your fluid. there are no sensors in the drums. the parking brake sensor is inside your car usually.